Chapter 6

HEY GUYS! I hope that you guys liked the last chapter. I'm sorry if it seems like this is going kind of fast, but after this is over before I start the third book I will be writing the evil version of this story. So that will add some more chapters to this book and then do the third. Also, I'd like to start a new book that will be a Natsu X Reader. I've already started it but I'm not sure when I'll publish it. Anyways back to the chapter. Enjoy! 

Y/N charges at cerebrum and pulls her fist back turning it into iron. She punches Cerebrum in the face causing him to fly back a few feet. Laxus runs up not far behind the two and sends some of his lightning attacks. 

"Raging Bolt! Lightning fist" He sends some of his own attacks and they wait for Cerebrum to stand again. The dust clears and they see nothing. The two look around and can't seem to find Cerebrum. Somehow he just disappeared. 

"Where'd he g-" Y/N was about to ask about his location when he came out of nowhere and kicked her in the jaw. Y/N stumbled back and fell to the ground from the sudden impact. 

"Y/N!" Laxus yelled in worry. He tried running to her but stopped and fell to his knees holding his chest. The anti- magic particles were still inside of his lungs making it very difficult for him breathe and fight. Y/N slowly tried standing up but was pulled up by her hair being grabbed by Cerebrum. She hisses in pain and grabs his arm. 

"Let her go!" Laxus forced himself up and ran towards Cerebrum. 

"Move and she dies." Cerebrum says while his hair hanging over his eyes. He held a dagger against her throat and smirked once again. Cerebrum is about to speak up until Y/N  moves slightly so that the dagger can now be at her mouth. She bit into it and cracked it causing it to shatter in his eyes. He looked shocked and let himself go off guard getting distracted. She elbows him in the face and turns around uses her iron club on him in his stomach. She runs and helps Laxus stand. Cerebrum stands up once again and starts to growl. 

"You're really pissing me off," He slowly walks towards the two wizards and smirks. "Guess I'll have to get serious." He mumbles and his body starts to grow in size. He is now taller than Laxus and his hair grew just a little longer. His teeth grow sharper and bigger and he gets claws. His eyes still are the same and he looks up smiling. "Let's get this done quick." He runs to Laxus and Y/N and hit them both at the same time. Laxus didn't get hit as hard and fell a few feet in front of Cerebrum. Y/N seemed to get hit harder and flew past Gajeel hitting a tall rock causing more to fall on top of her. As if she wasn't hurt enough, one of the rocks happened to be sharper than the others and cut into her stitches cutting the wound back open. 

"GAAAAHHHH!" Y/N shrieked in pain and covered her mouth still screaming. Tears covered her eyes and she looked down to see the rock still in her. 

"Y/N!" Laxus and Gajeel yell her name in worry. Cerebrum stands one foot on Laxus's head and laughs.

"Looks like she's out of the fight just you and me now," Laxus growls and looks at Gajeel then Y/N. Gajeel sees this and runs to Y/N. 

"Are you alright!? Can you stand!?" He asks her a few questions. Y/N lowers her hands from her mouth and grabs Gajeels shirt. He looks at her confused until he sees her rip part of his shirt off. (I HAD TOO! WE NEED TO SEE THEM ABS! moving on) He looks even more shocked and confused by her sudden action. Y/N balls up the part of his shirt and bites on it. 

"Pull it out!" She yelled through the cloth. 

"What!? I can't do that!" He objected and shook his head. She grabbed what was left of his shirt and pulled him close to her face. She let's go of the cloth and gives him a stern look.