Character

Name: Kurotadori Pyua, but prefers Kuroi.

Age: she is 5 in the start and her age progresses through out the story. 

Hair color: pitch black.

Eye color: she has white/hazel eyes.

Looks: she is very pale and when she grows older she gets curvy but likes to hide it with genjutsu. She is about the same height as Sakura, maybe just a bit taller.

Other: Kuroi has three 'x' shaped scars on the right side of her stomach. She also has another one next to her left eye.

Likes: sweets, the sky, her mother, her brother, her wings, the tailed beast's, her drawings and music

Dislikes: bitter things, the elders, her father, liars and people who judge her and others.

Personality: shy, daring, smart, caring and protective.

Chakra natures: fire, wind, sky

Genjutsu: is about a four out of ten. She can detect it and dispel it but isnt good at casting it

Ninjutsu: she's okay at fire and wind style but excels at her sky style that is custom to her. 

Taijutsu: this is her specialty, she wears training weights on her ankles and wrists and sewn in her jacket. About lee's level without her ankle and wrist weights but almost to guy's level without her jacket.

Other: she is really good with her wings. Her wings are fire proof so they dont damage with fire but it still hurts but only a little. She can do a jutsu to her wings to make them sharp or add one of her chakra natures to them as well.

-----------

The Pyua Clan.

Around the same time Ninjutsu and over all chakra was being created there was a very powerful women who had a power along with many others to see the future. She for saw what this new power (chakra) would do to the world over time. She saw the blood shed in the great shinobi wars and all of the Kages to come. All of the greedy people who hurt and even killed innocent for more power. She decided to take action and create her own clan. A clan where the people in it will help in war-ful situations and try to create peace over the land. She gave these people special powers to do just that as well as wings, pure as snow to remind them of how they are free and how they should always fly free to where their hearts may tell them to go.

After many decades the Pyua would do as she asked and help the nations when it came to peace, but they would do it to where no one would know it was them. They were just a legend. Only the Kages and their most trusted knew of them. And that's how it stayed. Until the Nations got told of the tailed beast's. Every nation wanted them as a weapon for more power. The Pyua clan was disgusted by this and started helping them less and less, until the Pyua just stopped helping. They all went up above the clouds away from the violence and made a village. The village hidden in the heavens. After a while the village started to converse with the other nations again, not helping with peace but just letting the kages know where they are so if ever needed they may find them. 

After a while things just went as normal. Until the clan head's wife was pregnant for the second time. She gave birth to a baby girl. But instead of the usual white hair and black eyes, she had slick black hair and white eyes with gold specks. But that's not all the usual white wings where a pitch black color. The daughter was immediately shunned for being a 'demon'. Even her older brother by a year neglected her. Some clan members even beat her. The only one who seemed to care was her mother. One day on the little girls third birthday she overheard her mother and clan elders talking. 

"We will give you three choices. We will either clip your daughters wings off and keep her in a cell for until she's ten then kill her. Or eliminate her now. What is your choice?" The head elder questioned.

"B-But of you clip her wings off at this age she will die in a year or two at most!"

"Haruka, you must choose." Her husband the clan head said.

"How could you? She's your daughter too!" Haruka screeched.

"That thing is not my daughter." He said void of emotion.

Haruka broke down in tears. She glared at her husband and the Elders.

"You will do nothing with her! You'll have to kill me fi-"

She could not continue as her husband shoved a katana through her heart.

Not wasting a second the little girl fled from the doorway she was listening through and ran out of the villages meeting house. Shinobi quickly went after her but she didn't have all that practice of running from the villagers for nothing. She got to the edge of the clan and looked down onto the ground below. She then looked at the shinobi forming hand signs behind her. Without even blinking she jumped off the cloud and plunged to the ground below.

The only thing she took with her was the locker her mother had given her for her birthday earlier that day, the id bracelet her brother reluctantly gave her the clothes on her back and her wings she's owned since birth. 

All the shinobi stopped chasing her. Not believing that the 'demon' could learn to fly in time to not be crushed by the ground below.

Little did they know she knew full well how to fly.

Little did they know she never shed a tear at her mothers death. Not because she didn't love her. She really did love her mother. But because she knew her mother wouldn't want her to.

Little did they know it was not her end.

She clutches the locket in her hand. Inside was a picture of her and her mother and a clock on the other side. The words 'Fly Free' on the back. 

Then she examined the bracelet on her left hand. It said 'Kuroi, My little black bird.'

Her brother never really hated her. But if he were to show that in front of their father then he would be beaten as well.

But how will he feel when the clan lies about who killed his mother and says that his little 'black bird' did it.

Who is the real polluted ones?

We'll just have to go along as this black bird takes flight...

---------------

A/N I hope you like it!!!

I'm NOT gonna stop my other FanFic Weak? But i will stop Flame Queen for a long while. SORRY!!!

I may make this oc a Single Pringle  (You know who you are) or maybe a oc x oc?

If it is a Oc x Oc then I'll take Oc idea's from you guys in the comments!!!!

Thanks Baii!!!