1-Arrival to Konoha & traveler

(2 Years Later!)

(Kuroi's POV)

I rounded a corner on the dirt path ive been following and looked up ahead. There, infront of me was a giant green and red gate that made itself know as the fire country. There were two ninja sleeping at the gates. I walk up to them, still hauling my heavy backpack over my shoulder.

I got up to the table and cleared my throat.

Once..

Twice..

Three times..

My right brow was twitching in annoyance. I may have been only five but i have very low patience or tolerance.

"EXCUSE ME!!!" i yell hoping to get their attention.

Boy did that work. I got them jumping out of their chairs and on the floor.

"Excuse me but, May i enter?"

I asked trying to sound as innocent as possible.

The first one cooed at my cuteness while the other handed me a sign in sheet.

"Thank you so much!" I say with my biggest grin.

"Its fine, just dont get lost. We dont need a cutie like you getting hurt!"

The one that cooed at me said. while the other nodded along to his statement.

"Im Izumo." Said the one that handed me the sign in sheet. "And he's Kotetsu." He finished pointing at the man who i know now to be Kotetsu.

"Okay Bye!!!"

I say while putting down the sheet and walking in the village.

(Izumo's POV)

"Well she was a cute one, Wasn't she Kotetsu?" I ask at my starry eyed friend.

"SQUEEE! She was ADORABLE!!!"

I laugh, "What was her name again?" He asked

"Let me check the sign in sheet.." I say while picking up the white piece of paper.

"Huh?" I ask confuzed.

"What?" Kotetsu asks

"She only put a first name."

He raises an eyebrow, "What is it?"

"Kuroi..."

(Kuroi's POV)

I start walking down the mid street, looking at all of the people. Its so different than my home, Everyone's smiling and laughing. They look genuinely happy...

I keep walking down the street, twisting the ring a old friend gave me..

I have it on my thumb because its too big for me. I mean I'm 5....

All of a sudden i hear the sound of glass breaking and a slapping noise.

I run over to were the noise was and am horrified at what a see. There on the ground, was a little blond boy with whiskers, about the same age as me. He had a hugr red slap mark on his face. Im guessing its from the huge burly guy in front of him.

"Get out you Demon!!!!"

The kid has tears in his eyes.

The man went to slap him again, only it looks like its with allot more strength.

Before it made contact, I got in the way and he hit me instead. I hear gasps of suprise but my vision gets blurry as i fall to the ground.

"Oh my Kami, Get a Medical nin. NOW!"

Is all i hear as my mind goes black.....

A/N Sup people!!! I just now posted a new chap to this book and my other book Weak?

You guys are a beautiful audience so thank you for reading!!! Sayonara!!!