|Mulan|Keith° Pt.2

A/n: FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!💕

"And your point is?" Mushu asked the
Great Ancestor

"The point is, we will be sending a REAL dragon to retrieve (y/n)"

"What? What? I'm a real dragon!"

"You're not even worthy of this thought! Now, awaken the Great Stone Dragon!"

"So you'll get back to me on the job thing."

Mushu gets hit in the face with his gong.

"Just one chance. Is that too much to ask? I mean, it's not like it'll kill you."

He heads to the dragon statue

" Yo, Rocky, wake up! You gotta go fetch (y/n)! C'mon, boy! Go get her! Go on! C'mon!"

He climbs up on the statue, dragging the gong. "Grr ... arrgh. Grr. Hello? Helloooo? HELLO!"

Then he hits the ear of the dragon with the gong, and it falls off. Suddenly, the entire statue falls apart.
"Uh-oh"

"Uh ... Stoney? Stoney ... Oh, man, they're gonna kill me!"

"Great Stone Dragon! Have you awakened?"

Mushu looked around and an idea popped in his head he
Held the head of the Great Stone Dragon

"Uh, yes, I just woke up! Um, I am the Great Stone Dragon! Good morning! I will go forth and fetch (y/n)! Did- did I mention that I am the Great Stone Dragon?

"Go! The fate of the (l/n) family rests in your claws."

"Don't even worry about it. I will not lose fate. "

He loses his balance and tumbles down the hill, the dragon head landing on top of him.

" Ow, ah, my elbow. Oh, oh, I know I twisted something. "

He lifts the head off

"That's just great, now what? I'm doomed, and all because Ms. Man decided to take a little drag show on the road."

Crickee Chirps

"Go GET her! What's the matter with you? After this Great Stone Humptey Dumptey mess, I'd have to bring her back with a medal to get back in the Temple!
Waitaminute! That's it! I make (y/n) a war hero, and they'll be begging me to come back to work! That's the master plan! Oh, you've done it now, man."

Crickee Chirps again

They both start running

"And what makes you think you're coming?"

Crickee Chirps

"You're LUCKY? Do I look like a sucker to you?"

Crickee Chirps again

"What do you mean, a loser? What if I pop one of you antennae of and throw it across the yard, then who's the loser, you or me?"

"Chirp."

Mushu chases him out of the yard and down the road.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

"Okay. Okay, how about this" now you tried a deep voice

"Excuse me, where do I sign in? Ah, I see you have a sword. I have one, too. They're very manly, and strong."

You fumble with the sword, dropping it on the ground.

Your horse rolls with laughter, and you hit him by a shoe.

"I'm working on it! Oh, who am I fooling. It'd take a miracle to get me into the army."

Then smoke and fire surrounded you and your horse all you can see is a giant dragon shadow

" Did I hear someone ask for a miracle! Lemme hear ya say, Aaah!"

"Aughhh!" You screamed

"That's close enough!"

"A ghost!"

"Get ready, (y/n) your seventeen halation is at hand, for I have been sent by your ancestors to guide you through your masquerade!"
He glances down at Crickee, who is making finger-shadows of a dragon's head, and kicks him.

" C'mon, you're gonna stay, you're gonna work with me. "

Then he turns to you

" So heed my words, cause if the army finds out you're a girl, the penalty is death."

"Who are you?" You asked

"Who am I? WHO am I? I am the guardian of lost souls! I am the powerful, the pleasurable, the indestructible Mushu."

You stare at the tiny dragon for a moment.

"Ah, I'm pretty hot, huh?"

Your horse steps all over him.

"My ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?"

"Hey, dragon, dragon, not lizard. I don't do that tongue-thing."

You looked at him awkwardly

"You're...um"

"Intimidating? All inspiring?"

"Tiny!"

"Of course! I am travel-sized, for your convenience. If I was my REAL size, your cow here would die of fright."

Your horse tries to bite him

" DOWN, Bessy. My powers are beyond your mortal imagination. For instance, my eyes can see straight through your armor." You quickly cover your chest and slap him

"Alright! That's it! Dishonor! Dishonor on your whole family! Make a note of this. Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dis-"

"Stop! I'm sorry! I'm sorry. I'm just nervous. I've never done this before."

"Then you're gonna have to trust me. And don't you slap me no more. You clear on that? "

You nod

"Alright. Okey-dokey! Let's get this show on the road! Crickee, get the bags!"

Mushu turns to your horse
"Let's move it heifer!"