Mulan| Keith 10°

"Hey, I'm making this up as I go" you said and ran as you ran you pass by a window and notice a pile of fireworks and two men "Mushu-" "Way ahead of you, sister! C'mon, Crickee!"

They jump onto a paper kite decoration and float across to the tower. Out of nowhere Zarkon attacks you and you quickly block his attack Zarkon cuts down the pole, and the pole goes through the wall. You jump up and grab onto the roof and pull yourself up. You look across to where Mushu and Crickee are gathering the ammunition you slowly walk backwards as Zarkon walks towards you pointing his sword at you. You pull out your fan

"Guess you're out of ideas" He stabs the sword through your fan you turn it around and readies the sword "Mushu!!" "I am ready, baby!" He breaths fire on a stick and hands it to Crickee "Light me!" The firework begins you, Mushu, and Crickee run for your life "Get off the roof, get off the roof!" Mushu yelled the fireworks explode on the roof, you jump and grab on the lantern and swing down the cord and drop onto Keith who was running down the stairs. Zarkon's sword and Mushu land nearby The emperor walks towards you.

You heard the emperor's council speak "That was a deliberate attempt on my life! Where is she? Now she's done it! What a mess! Stand aside, that creature's not worth protecting." "She's a hero!" "She's a woman. She'll never be worth anything!" "Listen, you bitc-" "enough" The emperor yells "Your Majesty, I can explain!" Keith said but the Emperor raises a hand and Lance, Shiro, Hunk and Matt move to the side revealing you then he speaks "I've heard a great deal about you, (l/n) (y/n). You stole your father's armor, ran away from home, impersonated a soldier, deceived your commanding officer, dishonored the (country) army, destroyed my palace! And you have saved us all."

He bows to you, and row by row, every person in the city bows to you Mushu wipes a tear "Our little baby is all grown up and saving lives!" He turns to Crickee " Do you have a tissue?" The emperor gets up "See that this woman is made a member of my council." "There's no council positions opened" "Very well. You can have his job." "Wha? ... My?" Then the emperor council fainted you smiled "With all due respect, your Excellency, I think I've been away from home long enough." "Then take this" the emperor hands you his pendant "so your family will know what you have done for me. And this.." he hands you the sword of Zarkon "so the world will know what you have done for (Country.)"

A tear escaped your eye you smiled and hugged the emperor "Is she allowed to do that?" Hunk asked Lance, Shiro and Matt shrugged

You steps away and hug the Gang of Four, you all depart from the hug Keith walks over to you

"you...um..eh..you fight good" there was an awkwsrd tension between you two "Oh...um..Thank you." You turn to your horse "let's go home" As you ride away, everyone cheers The emperor stands next to Keith "The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all." "Sir?" "You don't meet a girl like that every dynasty!" He puts on his hat and walks away

~☆~
You saw your house and smiled you ran into your back garden "Father! I've brought you the sword of Zarkon. And the Crest of the Emperor! They're gifts to honor the Family." Your father drops the gifts and hugs you "The greatest gift in honor is having you for a daughter. I've missed you so." "I've missed you too, dad."

Your grandma and mom watch from a distance "Huh. She brings home a sword. If you ask me she should've brought home a man!" "Excuse me, does (l/n) (f/n) live here?" "Oh yes she's over there" your mother points to your figure "Thank you" he walks towards you your grandma smiles "oh sign me up for the next war"

"Honorable (father's name) I- oh (y/n)! Uhhhh ... you forgot your helmet. Well, actually it's your helmet, isn't it, I mean.." you smiled "Would you like to stay for dinner?" Then your grandma yelled "Would you like to stay forever?" You and Keith smiled 

Your dad left you two alone and dragged your mother and grandma inside the house you two leaned in and your lips meet