Lion King|Pidge 10°

Pidge starts swinging her sword at Zarkon "All right. All right." He quietly, and venomously spoke "I did it." Pidge yelled "So they can hear you." Zarkon grudgingly let out, but this time it was clear "I killed Sam Holt!" "And.." "I killed Sam and Matt Holt" he spat.

You begin to head towards Zarkon, the hyenas attack Pidge in a wall of knifes. The knights join in. Hunk and Lance is charging in knocking out the gang  "Heeeyyyy-yaaaaah!" Hunk yelled " 'Scuse me. Pardon me. Comin' through. Hot stuff. Whoo!" Lance let out. Rafiki whacks one member off of Pidge. Meanwhile Lance is running from Shenzi. He runs into the cave. Zazu spots him. Lance helps him escape but are trapped "I don't want to die!!" They both yelled "Problem?" Hunk asked Banzai turned "Hey,
who's the nerd?"  Hunk looked at the gang member "Are you talking to me? " Lance eyes widen "Uh oh. They called him a nerd." "Are you talking to me?!" "Shouldn't 'a done that." "ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?!?" "Now they're in for it!!" Hunk ruffled up his sleeves "They CALL me... MIIISTER CHEF! AAAAAHHH..." He charges and drives the hyena gang off. Lance jumps in victory "Take that! And that! Zazu joins in "Take that, you stupids"

Pidge is chasing Zarkon up to the high point of Pride Rock. Zarkon runs up to the edge and sees the sheer drop. Pidge leaps up to confront him at the cliff like edge. Zarkon is very apprehensive, seeing he is cornered and at Pidge's mercy "Murderer." "Pidge. Please. Please have mercy. I beg you." "You don't deserve to live." "But, Pidge I am... family. It's the hyena gang who are the real enemy. It was their fault it was their idea!"  Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed are in the back overhearing and back away hiss at Zarkon's betrayal "Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie." "What are you going to do? You wouldn't kill your old Uncle?" "No, Zar. I'm not like you." "Oh, Pidge, thank you. You are truly noble. I'll make it up to you, I promise. How can I, ah, prove myself to you? Tell me! I mean, anything."

Pidge said in deep anger "Run. Run away, Zar. And never return." "Yes. Of course. As you wish... " He looks down and sees a pile of hot coals "...your Highness!" Zarkon swipes the coals into Pidge's face. She shouts in pain, and wipes away the coal as Zarkon leaps and attacks. You see this and run to help Pidge while both land heavy blows to eachother. Pidge gets knocked on her back. Zarkon leaps through the flames at her. And Pidge gathers courage and uses Zarkon's momentum into throwing she sends him flying over the edge.

Zarkon tumbles to the bottom. He weakly gets up. He sees Banzai, Shenzi, and Ed approaching and smiles. Ed has a very angry look on his face "Ahh, my friends." " Frie-he-hends? I thought he said we were the enemy!" "No. L-L-L-Le-Le-Let me explain." The gang head close to Zarkon "No. You don't understand. No! I didn't mean for... No, No! Look, I m sorry I called you... No! NOO!" You turn your head away from the scene Pidge walks down as rain starts to pour. Pidge greets her mother and heads towards you and hugged you so tight. She looks at Rafiki and he motions her to ascend Pride Rock as Queen. Pidge lets go of you and slowly starts up and pauses to hug Rafiki as her father did.

"It is time." She ascends through the rain. Through a hole in the clouds there is a patch of stars. One bright star shines out the most. "Pidge, Remember . . ." Her expression gains confidence and strength. As she stands everyone cheers "Busa le lizwe Busa le lizwe, Bus-busa ngo xolo. Se-fi-le Busa Pidge! Busa Pidge!"

Pidge's mother pushed you towards Pidge, you slowly walk up and stand next to Pidge she smiles at you as you smiled back she leaned in and gently smash her lips to yours. You cupped her cheek "You go Pidge!" Lance yells "I shipped them from the start" Hunk commented you two pull apart citizens, soilders. The whole kingdom roared happily. Lance and Hunk walks up to you two. Lance shakes his arms in the classic victory sign.
Now all four of you are standing proudly on Pride Rock. 

A/N Thank you all for reading my book. It really means alot even though many complained about my writing but I had fun writing and seeing your comments you guys are way too funny I love it! This is the end for Disney Voltron book 1! Thank you. Lots of love, X. \(^o^)/