Night 1

Quick authors note I realize it starts on night one and not day one because I don't know how I would start this story during that time, you'll understand if you've ever played or seen a game of town of Salem played and one other thing the POV will be switching a good bit during the night and some during the day.
----------------------------------------------
Chilled's POV:
Ah another town full of victims I get to play with, won't this be fun.
I walk into my hidden room with the names of all my fellow town members.

"Who's the unlucky victim of Doctor chaos tonight?" I look at my list of names to decide from. "Oh who's this? Mark fishback? Hm I never did like fish " I laugh at my own joke and grab my weapon of choice, a 13'' carving knife smiling at my reflection in the blade. Time to go pay little markimoo a visit.
Time skip:
I arrive at markimoo's house,it's cute how he thinks he's safe. I walk inside and smell a familiar scent...Blood. Weird is there another serial killer in the town. Oh what fun i could have with another one of my kind. I step farther inside and find mark on the ground, but he's not dead, at least not yet he isn't. I take my knife and shove it through his chest, Ah the bliss of that feeling. I take the knife out and stage the body to make it seem like there was more of a struggle than there really was, can't let the townies think I'm a nice killer.

Cry's POV:
Im standing in the same spot I always stand in hopes to get some money for food. I hate being an escort but it's the way I'm going to be able to put food on the table for myself. A man in his twenties approaches me, 'looks like it's going to be another one of those nights' I think to myself as he gets closer.

"Hi, are you, uh... You know-" he stutters through a lot of his sentence.

"Escort? Yes, that's me. Are you looking for my services?" I ask finishing his sentence since he can't.

"Um yea, this is weird for me.. But yea I am."

"Well like for everyone else it's going to cost you."

"How much?"

"We can discuss that later." I say rubbing his arm getting inches from him. He begins to blush it's hard to see in the dim street light but I can still see it.

"O-okay, my place then? And are you going to loose the mask?"

"Yes to your house," I say rubbing his chest, "but no to the mask coming off, I stay anonymous the best I can."

"Okay."

'Looks like I'm in for a fun night' I think sarcastically.  "what's your name by the way? I always like to know who pays for my services."

"I go by smarty with my friends."

"I see nice to know." Smarty I. Going to have to remember that.

Minx's POV:

"This town will be a great place to set up base." I say and turn to my nom wife krism and my fellow mafia member ohm. "The mafia will be proud of us once again."

"Who do we attack tonight?" Krism asks.

" let's start off with someone close by, until we get to know the town a little better."replied ohm.

"Wouldn't that bring suspicion to us?" I ask concerned.

"No I can frame someone to make it seem like they are guilty." He explains.

"Are you sure you can?" Krism asked uneasy.

"I'm one of the best framers the mafia has to offer."

"Okay well, if we get caught we're throwing you under the bus."

"I'll accept that."

"So who are we going to attack?" I ask. "And who is getting framed?"

"I say we kill that chilled guy, I don't know why but I just have a bad feeling about him."

"Okay and I'll frame Ze."

"Okay then it's settled. See you in the morning ohm." I say as ohm walks out to do his job.

"Okay krism time to go do your job too. I love you baby."

"Love you too." We kiss and she leaves for the time being, I hope she stays safe."

Jacks POV:
I'm so lonely I want more friends like me, who would be a nice companion? I look through the town and see my neighbor out taking trash out. What was his name? Mark that's right. He has been so nice since I came into the town. He would me a nice first addition to the guild.
I grab a measuring cup and walk out and over to his house.

Knock knock knock.

He comes out a few minutes later.

"Hello?" He says quietly as if not trying to wake his other neighbors.

"Hi, sorry to bother you but I was making a cake and it turns out I didn't have enough sugar do you have any I can borrow?" I ask as quietly as he was holding up my measuring cup.

"Uh, yea sure one second." He takes the cup and walks back inside. "you can come in if you like, i know it's kinda chilly out there." I take up on his offer closing the door behind myself.

He comes from what I assume is his kitchen holding a cup full of sugar.

"Thanks, Mark? Right?"

"Yea, Mark. And your name?"

"Jack."

"Well uh, I'll see you around if that's all you need."

"Actually, there's one more thing I need to ask of you."

"Oh. Uh and that is?"

I smile showing my fangs to the man as well as my blackened eyes. "You can join me."

He tries to scream but it's too late. I grab ahold  of his neck , close his mouth, and sink my fangs into his neck.

He sinks to the floor, unconscious. He'll be fine in a few hours. I wipe my mouth of his blood and head back to my house.
It was a good night.

I'm sorry but I am going to have to cut this chapter off here but to sum up what happens krism isn't able to kill chilled because his house is too secure (serial killers know what's going on in the world) and ohm frames Ze. Other than that the roles don't matter for at least tonight >;)  anyway thank you for the read and if you liked it maybe leave a like or a comment? Thanks.