Night 2 Part 2

Smartys POV:

"Ah, Gasoline the sweet smell, the ability to burn so quickly, how i love you so."

I Sneak my way to my neibors house nobody will miss the whack job. 'vampire hunter' he says.

MInxs POV:

'Krism should be just fine. shes strong and has ohm.'

"Minx, Role?" A disgused voice comes from the dark in the room in front of my cell.

"I'm A bodyguard. I have been protecting people of importance such as the mayor Dlive"

"Okay, you can go in the mornig unti then youre going to be staying here."

"Thats fine."

Felix's POV:

"DAVE!?" I yell seeing HIm lying on the ground. I heard a gun shot rng out from his house while on my way over.

He has a gun shot wound to his back its bad but he has a chance if i just apply preasure and get him to my makeshift hospital at my house.

"Come on dave I've got to keep you alive." I say putting towels on his wound with preasure. Then i grab my phone out my pocket and call chilled.

"Its chilled, im busy, leave a message." the phone said after many rings.

"Chilled get to my house as soon as possible Dave was shot and i need help getting him back to health."I hang up the phone and pick dave up and carry him to my house since its only a house down the street.

-Time skip-

It took all night and chilleds help but dave is finnally okay again, well as okay as youre going to be for someone who got shot.

I look out and see the sunrise coming up. Its been a long night.

"Hey chilled, I'm going to go get some sleep before Dlive comes to check on dave and everyone else.

"K, if he comes here ill tell him and get you up."

"K" I walk into my room and think to myself 'And now i sleep'