Prologue

Prologue

"In hac nocte, sacrificabimus corpus Helena Marie. Ex hoc die, a quo familia Maria Helena maledictus erit. Deus non poterit liberare eos. Omnes puteos gehennam ignis ardebit. Lucifer noster, accipere animam hanc. Et animam suam, et venit post mulier?" Chanted a group of devil worshippers, as the leader sliced open Helen Marie's body and pulled out her organs. While the leader performed a ritual on the body parts, every member had to drink some blood from the body.

Outside the sacred circle, stood Abbadon, the devil's son. He'd always enjoyed coming to witness these rituals. Mainly because he was very fond of the smell and the feeling of blood; but also, because it was his duty as the prince. There were other brothers who could have been prince, but Lucifer chose him. Not because he was his favorite--which he was, but because he was the most ruthless and brutal. He'd kill his own father for the fun of it.

He was very respected, but mostly feared. If he decides to torture you, it's eternal. You're already dead, so you can't die again.

His favorite part of his job, is going to earth to retrieve the woman for sacrifices. Sometimes he'd get too eager and just kill her on the spot. Practically bathing in her blood. Other times he had enough self-control to wait until he got back to hell.

His father had told him to meet him earlier after the sacrifice. Which was exactly what he was doing.

As he neared the doors to where his father sat in his throne, he could feel that something was not right. He pushed open the doors and slightly bowed.

"Father,"

"Abbadon. I have a mission for you."

"Another sacrifice? So soon?"

"Yes, is there a problem with that?"

"No, not at all." Said Abbadon, already fantasizing about the blood and what he would do to his victim once he found her.

"This mission is a little different."

"How so?"

"You'll have to be disguised as a human."

"Why?"

"Because this woman was there. When you took the woman from the sacrifice that you just went to. And she saw your face."

"Well I have no problem with that.

"Her name?"

"Clarissa Peters."

"When do I leave?"

"Tonight."

"Perfect." said Abbadon as he left to get ready for his next quest. Which would be one of his most memorable.