Chapter 17

Warning: Sexual themes(a.k.a. Lemon)

Tip for anti-lemon readers:
Feel free to skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable reading lemons, don't worry, you won't miss anything important besides *cough* *cough* you know... this.

Karma kissed me, hard and fervently; his hands had left their place on the bed and were moving up and down my sides, making me utterly breathless. My hands reached up and my fingers threaded themselves in his soft crimson locks which smelt of fresh shampoo and I gasped as I felt his warm hands slide under my shirt, grazing the scorching bare skin of my stomach.

"I don't think you'd mind if I take this off now, would you?" Karma whispered into my ear as he nibbled gently on my sensitive earlobe; his hands were gripping onto the hem of my shirt and I couldn't help but break into a small smile at his words.

"Are you actually asking me for permission?" I asked, amused. "I never thought I'd see the day someone as conceited as you would do that."

He groaned at my remark. "I'll take that as a 'yes'." And within a second, my shirt was on the floor and I was lying on his bed topless with him hovering dangerously close above me.

"Red looks good on you." He smirked down at my red bra and I instantly blushed. He leaned down and brushed his nose against mine. "You have no idea how adorable you look right now, (F/ N)." he whispered with a wicked smirk playing on his lips.

Before he could say another word, I switched our positions around by gripping his shoulders and pushing him down onto the side, and just like that, I became the one on top. "And you have no idea how adorable you look when you're being dominated." I smiled down and kissed the base of his neck. He let out a soft groan which made my smile widen; I had no idea where that sudden burst of confidence came from but that didn't really matter.

"Stop playing the role of the dominant, (F/ N)," Karma said and my eyes widened as I heard the faint 'click' of my bra being unclasped. The piece of red fabric was gone within an instant and before I knew it, Karma had switched us back to our original position by pinning my wrists above my head on the bed. "You and I both know that it doesn't suit you."

My breath hitched within my throat as I looked up at him; his captivating mercury eyes were glowing with what could only be love and desire as he took in the sight of my newly-exposed-skin. "Karma-kun..." I breathed off as he began trailing butterfly kisses from my collarbone.

"You are," he murmured between kisses. "Absolutely stunning."

My lips parted and my eyes fell shut as his soft, loving kisses became sensual love bites that would surely leave visible bruises the next day. My breathing became ragged as I felt his hot lips on my neck, my breasts, my stomach... the sensations that coursed through my body were overwhelming and I felt as though my heart would burst at any given second.

"Karma..." I breathed as his lips reached my lower abdomen. He tugged his fingers into the waistbands of my skirt and panties and stripped the two pieces of clothing from my body, leaving me completely exposed and vulnerable. He discarded them on the floor where my shirt and bra laid and took a moment to gaze down at me before getting down on his knees on the floor beside the bed and gently held onto my legs, slowly spreading them apart despite my pathetic attempts at resisting him.

My chest heaved up and down rapidly, desperately trying to get air into my burning lungs as Karma leisurely trailed soft kisses up my inner thighs and I tried so hard to grasp onto my insanity which was slipping more with every touch of his hands and every kiss from his lips. His lips reached higher and higher and-

I let out a loud gasp as I felt his hand on me, touching me in ways that would leave me dizzy and seeing stars. He touched me so very gently, stroking me and caressing me as though I was made of fragile porcelain. He moved his hands, his fingers in a way that sent me into a state of pure euphoria.

I was an utter mess; Karma's name left my lips in absentminded and repeated gasps and whimpers and my back arched as the sensations that ran through my body like sheer lightning became too much for me. Karma took the opportunity to press more hot kisses on my upper body which only made it even harder for me to stay sane.

The way his skillful hands touched my body, the way his lips left incredulously delicate kisses on me, the breathtaking expression in his rapturous mercury orbs... made me feel love, desire, and contentment like I'd never felt before. He was lifting me higher, higher and before I knew it, I was crying out his name and grasping onto him as though he was my lifeline.

Once my I came down from my high, Karma removed his hand from me and kissed my lips. "I have no clue what I did to deserve someone as amazing as you, but I won't complain." He murmured against my lips.

"Karma," I whispered, my eyes never leaving his. "I want you."

His mercury eyes grew wide at my request, his face incredulous. "Are you sure-"

I smiled and wrapped my arms over his neck to pull him down for another kiss. "I have never been more certain of anything in my life. I love you, Karma, and you'd make me the happiest girl in the world if you choose to grant my wish of becoming entirely mine."

Karma stared down at me before breaking into a smile. "Very well." He pushed himself off of the bed and rid himself off his boxer-briefs which were the last piece of clothing that covered his modesty. Instantly, blood rushed to my cheeks and I averted my gaze from him which received a chuckle from him.

"Don't you think it's a bit rude to look away, (F/ N)?" he playfully asked; he was right, and I hated him for that. I mustered as much courage as I could and slowly returned my gaze onto Karma before immediately glancing away again with my face redder than it had ever been in my life; even though I had never seen a guy naked before, it wasn't difficult for me to tell that Karma was very, very well-endowed.

"You're way too cute, (F/ N)." I heard Karma say later followed by the sound of foil ripping; I was pretty sure that even my ears had gone crimson by that point.

A few moments passed before I felt Karma blow into my ear which caused me to yelp in surprise. Karma laughed and I pouted at him, unamused by his little prank. "That wasn't funny."

"Well, it was to me," he grinned, revealing his canine teeth. "And I was trying to ease the tension a little. You're nervous, right?"

"Um... well, I..." I stammered, unsure how to reply. "It's my first time so... um..."

I instantly stopped with my stuttered gibberish when Karma pecked my cheek. "Alright, I understand, I'll be gentle." He smiled and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

He rested his hands on either side of me and carefully lowered himself down into me. Gasps and whimpers left my lips as he began to fill me up; my hands gripped tightly onto his back, my fingers digging harshly into his skin the further he got. "(F/ N)," he breathed into my ear. "God, r-relax, you're... killing me."

My face flushed as crimson as his hair at his words and I tried my best to calm my flustered and jumbled nerves. Karma released a relieved sigh and waited for me to adjust to the foreign feeling in my core before making any movements that would potentially hurt me. "Are you alright?" he asked, vaguely breathless.

I gave a light nod. "Yes, but it feels a bit...strange." I admitted bashfully.

He smirked. "That definitely boosts a guy's confidence, (F/ N)."

I smiled at his words before looking up at him through my lashes. "You... can move now."

Karma nodded in reply and thrusted himself forward, causing stars to blur my vision. He pulled back and thrusted forward again; his breathing was just as ragged as mine and grunts and groans escaped his soft lips with each overwhelming thrust of his hips into mine. His hair had begun to stick onto his sweaty face as he concentrated on giving me all of him with each thrust of his; I didn't think I'd ever found him so attractive and alluring in my entire life than at that moment when he was willing to give me all of him; his body, his mind, his soul, he was mine and I was his.

His thrusts became faster and his breathing turned erratic as I was reaching close to that familiar state of pleasure that I'd experienced only a few minutes earlier and I knew Karma was too. Without thinking, I cupped his heated face in my hands and brought him downward for a vehement and consuming kiss. With a few more thrusts of his hips, we were left crying out each other's names as that sweet wave of bliss overcame us and nothing mattered at that moment except for Karma; he was the love of my life, he was my soulmate, and most importantly, he was mine.