Chapter 18

Warning: Sexual themes(a.k.a. Lime)

Tip for anti-lime readers:
You know the drill, skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable reading anything sexual. Don't worry, you won't miss out on anything too important...

I woke up in Karma's bed; his arms were wrapped around my waist and his face in the crook of my neck. I smiled at the sight of him asleep next to me; he looked so breathtakingly beautiful and peaceful when he was sleeping and I had to refrain myself from running my hand through his soft, tousled crimson locks.

My gaze shifted from the beautiful boy to the pile of our clothes that littered the floor of Karma's bedroom and I absentmindedly bit down on my bottom lip as the sight brought back memories from the night before. Suddenly feeling unbearably hot, I decided to take a shower.

Slowly and cautiously, I took Karma's arms in my hands, pulled them off of me with extreme gentleness and placed them next to his face. I slipped out of the bed as quietly as possible all the while holding a small portion of the duvet over my bare body and reached a hand out for the plain red robe that hung on the edge of the bed's headboard. I pulled on the robe and headed for the bathroom.

Once inside, I shut the door silently and turned to face the half-body-mirror. I unrobed myself and pulled the fabric aside so it revealed my bare skin. My eyes went wide and I nearly gasped at my reflection in the mirror; my body was completely covered in bruises which had resulted from the countless love bites given to me by Karma. I noticed that the bruises were more prominent in certain areas such as my neck, breasts and inner thighs and I shook my head lightly, biting down the urge to smile as I said my thought aloud, "Boys will be boys."

Just then, I felt a familiar presence behind me and a hand abruptly wrapped around my waist. "You look so, so beautiful, (F/ N)." Karma whispered as he kissed my neck. His free hand tugged on the robe and pulled it back and I stood motionless as it fell off of me and onto the floor, exposing my naked, bruised body.

"Good morning, Karma." I murmured with a soft smile playing on my lips. "And thank you for this," I said sarcastically, referring to the multiple love bites that adorned my body. "Now I'll have to wear turtlenecks for the rest of the month."

"But why hide them, (F/ N)? They look extremely good on you." He murmured as he nibbled lightly on my earlobe. His free hand touched my bruised collarbone and slowly trailed down the slope of my breasts, causing me to gasp. "And they also seem to make you much more sensitive."

"You don't play fair." I breathed, my chest heaving up and down rapidly from the indescribable sensations that coursed through my body upon his skilled touches. He kissed my jawline and whispered, his voice low and husky. "I never do."

My heart felt as though it might explode and I suddenly felt so, so hot. "Now tell me, (F/ N), did you come in here just so you could admire my marks on your stunning body?" he asked while his hand, which had slid down from my waist to my lower hip, began to stroke the sensitive skin.

"No, actually," I turned around so I was facing him and he was just as exposed as I was; I tried my best to keep my eyes on his face and refrained myself from looking anywhere below his hips. "I was planning to take a shower." I stared at him, taking in the view of his attractive face and his captivating mercury orbs which were clouded with love and desire for me. I felt my breath hitched. "Would you... care to join me?" I added a few moments later.

Karma instantly broke into a boyish smirk that made my heart race within my chest. "I thought you'd never ask." He said and I gave him a smile before stepping into the shower with him following closely behind me.

He turned on the shower and I released a silent sigh of satisfaction as the warm water fell down on me, washing away worries, washing away pain. "Allow me to do the honors?" Karma asked with a smile as he held up a bottle of shampoo. I returned his smile and turned my back on him so he could lather the shampoo into my hair. His fingers threaded themselves in my locks and began massaging my scalp which received a few gasps from my parted lips.

He leaned in and pressed a delicate kiss on my shoulder blade as his foam-covered-hands slid down my sides, then slide up, caressing the curves of my body with such affection that made my legs go weak. "Karma..." I breathed and his hands stopped on my hips; I could feel him behind me, and it seemed that I wasn't the only one who was starting to be consumed by desire and was on the verge of losing their composure. I smiled and turned around so I could face him. "My turn." I said which made Karma grin.

I grabbed the shampoo bottle from the small shelf on the wall and poured some on the palm of my hand before lathering. "Turn around." I told Karma but he simply shook his head. "No, I want to see you."

I bit down on my lip at his words and mumbled, "Very well then."

I stepped forward and threaded my hands in his soaked crimson locks, lathering until white foam covered most of his head. In the midst of washing his hair, I stepped on my tiptoes to kiss his soft lips. He kissed back immediately and wrapped his hands around my hips, bringing our bodies closer together. My lips parted as I felt myself brush against him; a delicious shiver ran down the length of my spine at the sensational contact.

I bit down on Karma's bottom lip which earned a low groan from him. Desperate to feel his body against mine, I pressed my chest forward into his, causing several more groans to leave his sweet lips. "(F/ N)," he murmured, breathless as I released his lip. I brushed my lips against his, teasing him.

But one thrust of his hips against mine sent me gasping like mad. "Like I said before, (F/ N)," Karma murmured as he trailed kisses from my jaw down to the base of my neck. "Don't play dominant, it doesn't suit you."

My eyes were heavy and my hands had left his hair and were wrapped over his neck. I felt so, so much- too much; my legs were so awfully weak and I had no idea how much longer I could keep myself upright. Within a blink of an eye, my back was pressed against the cold-tiled-wall of the bathroom and Karma was bringing me into another passionate kiss. Reflexively, I wrapped my legs around his hips, bringing him closer, closer-

I gasped into the kiss; too much, it was all too much... and I loved every moment of it.

All of a sudden, Karma broke away from the kiss, leaving me perplexed and vaguely frustrated. "I think we should bring this back into the bedroom." He suggested and I couldn't help but grin at his words.

"Yes, we should." I replied and that was the end of our little morning shower.