Getting close

toms PoV dun dun dun duuuuunnn

It's been a few months since the commie moved out thank god ,but I don't think y/n is dealing with it very well which I'm worried about. I take a sip from my flask and walk into there room.
" sup"
" oh uh hey tom you okay" y/n said they look like they have been crying I go over and sit on there bed, they snuggle into there jumper. Oh dear yep there crying I was never really good at comforting people I'm awkward like that. "okay what's wrong tell Tommy"

Your PoV yay normal

" what's wrong tell Tommy"
God I loved it when he calls himself Tommy but I also know he is serious even if it doesn't sound like it.
" oh uh nothing just overthinking that's all"
He gave me the "tell me now I know your lying" look.
" it's about the commi- I mean tord isn't it you have been acting strange ever since he left don't think I didn't notice" Tom said , u shook your head yes you really do miss him it just hasn't been the same since he left you felt lonely.
All of a sudden you feel a pair of arms rap around you, it was Tom which was a surprise seeing as he keeps to him self a lot. You hugged him back and started to fall asleep.

You woke up and you were tucked into bed Tom wasn't there then you started to hear shouting coming from outside. You put on your hoodie and went to see what's going on. You walk out and saw that edd , Tom and Matt were arguing with Eddwardo , Jon and mark. Great you thought to ur self you went up to them and tried to sort it out. " aww look the little girl/boy" has come to sort out the fight, go back inside and let the men sort it out idiot"
"Hey don't talk to them like that" edd said trying to stand up for you.
" edd don't worry lets just go back inside the losers clearly have nothing else to do but be obsessed with us guys"
"Pfft yeah right" Eddwardo said
" but we really don't have anything else to do" Jon said
" I WISH YOU WERE DEAD" Eddwardo shouted at Jon which shut him up. You guys started to go back inside until Eddwardo said something bad about you  which made Tom really angry. I don't know what he would say
"THATS IT" Tom shouted and went over to the fence grabbed Eddwardo by his shirt and punched him in the face. You Matt and edd were all shocked Tom had never done anything like that before. Tom was about to climb over the fence when you ran over to him and pulled him back. "Come on Tom lets just go watch a movie okay he's not worth it" and you all went inside and watched a movie. Edd and Matt were on one couch and you and Tom on another. Soon edd and Matt were fast asleep cuddled up together, CUTEEE you thought and room a photo and soon enough you fell asleep with tom.