The past , the presant and the wtfuture

A few years pass and you and the guys have had loads of adventures and it's been fun but he was all ways on your mind where was he what was he doing when will he show up , you had so many unanswered questions that you needed to know. And some of those questions were answered when you went to the shop to get some food seeing a Matt would always forget what to get, and you saw him in a blue jacket over a red hoody. One side of his face was covered in bandages and it looked like he had a red arm wait no a robot arm, and he was with to other serious looking people holding guns. Oh shit you thought and ran out of the shop, they must of noticed you as you heard people shouting after you , but none of the voices were tords which made you kinda upset. You ran around the block and into an alley way, you breathed heavily as you saw the two men run pass , you peek out to see if there gone.
"Y/n?" A voice said, you turned to see who it was an it was indeed Tord, fuck you thought you were so close.
" t tord uh I really gotta be going don't really like talking to people who try and kill me and my friends" you say as anger builds up inside you.
"Y/n please listen to me I'm sorr-"
" aww your sorry , sorry dosent fix anything tord you tried killing us we were supposed to be friends but clearly not I bet you never cared about any of us you a backstab-" tord cut you off with his lips smashing into yours. You were so shocked you didn't know what to do or feel, he moved back and looked into your eyes and held your hands.
" y/n come with me"
" come with you were?"
" to Norway of course just us no red army nothing just us"
You thought for a bit were you really going to trust him this was way too fast of a move, no you made up your mind you wernt how stupid that you even thought that you could move in with him after all he had done. Matt stil sleeps in your room some night because of the nightmares he has. You moved your hands and ran back to you apartment you needed to tell the boys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the apartment you told edd and Tom to come over and told them about tord and what he said.
" HE WANTED YIU TI MOVE IN WITH HIM" Tom shouted he was pissed just at the fact tord was back but for him to want you to move with him.
" your not going to leave me are you" Matt pouted
"Of course not I wouldn't do that you know I wouldn't he tried killing us"
" I mean it's been a few years now maby we could try and hear him out" edd said he was always the reasonable one,
" WHAT edd have you gone insane he's pure evil I've always told you he tried to end our lives and out y/n in hospital and you seriously saying we should hear him out"
" there's no need to have a go at edd and he's right it has been a few years now he even told me that he's done with the whole red army thing"
"I mean it wouldn't hurt to try" Matt commented
" has everyone been brain washed , fine wanna see if he's changed but don't say u didn't warn you" Tom said and walked out and slammed the door.
" I'll give him a call if he hasn't changed his number" edd said .
tord answered

Well anyway that was this chapter hope you enjoy 😊