Chapter 3:A New Home

Date: July 31,2016

Quinn's POV

I guess I fell asleep because when I woke up I was sitting on daddy's lap,and the other guys were staring at me. I yawned at sat up more.
"Have a nice nap, Sweetie?" Daddy asked me.
I nodded and leaned back against his chest.
Well we're at the house,Quinn. So don't fall back to sleep. Okay love?"  A man with blonde hair said.
"Ok...what are your names?" I asked.
"I'm Niall. I love food,playing the guitar,and playing with my nephew,Theo." The blonde man said.
"I'm Liam. I love Toy Story and the color purple." A man with quiffed brown hair said.
"I'm Harry. I love cats and the color orange." A man with curly long hair said.
"And I'm Louis. I love the color red. I'm extremely funny and I love carrots." A man with ocean blue green eyes said. I nodded.
"Well it's time to get out then." Liam said. I got off daddy's lap and got out. I stood at the sidewalk and waited for daddy  to get out while the other boys started to walk to the door.
"Aren't you coming,Quinn?' Louis asked me. I shook my head no.
"Why not?" Niall asked me.
"I'm waiting for daddy" I said.
"Awe!" Louis said.
Daddy soon got out and he held his hand open for me to grab it. I held on as he led me inside. The house was enormous.
I guess I was so wowed that it took me a couple of minutes to notice that daddy said something and I didn't hear him.
"What'd you say daddy?" I asked him.
"I said do you wanna see your room?"
I nodded yes.
"It's up the stairs to the right." As soon as he told me where it was,I started up the stairs and found a room that was white and had some pink in it. I knew it was mine because it said daddy's little girl on the wall. I immediately ran to my bed and began jumping on it.

Zayn's POV
I love Quinn so much. She is adorable. As soon as I told her where her room was,she darted up the stairs giggling.
I turned and looked at the boys and smiled.
"She really loves you,Zayn" Liam said. I looked at him in confusion.
"How do you know she loves me?" I asked him.
"When we first walked up to the front door, she was standing next to the van. Louis asked her if she was coming in and she said no I'm waiting for daddy." Awe! I couldn't help but smile as big as I could.
"I'll be right back" I told them before walking up the stairs towards Quinn's room. When I peeked into her room I saw her jumping on her bed. I guess I wasn't being sneaky enough because she saw me.
"Daddy! Catch me!" She said.
I ran over to her bed so she wouldn't think to jump really far.
She jumped off her bed and landed in my arms.
"I love you daddy." She said.
"I Love you too Quinn." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. She hugged me but when I hugged her I heard her whimper. I pulled away to see tears well up in her eyes.
"Quinn are you ok?" I asked her. She shook her head.
"My back hurts." She said.
"Show daddy where it hurts" I told her. I put her down and she turned around with her back facing me. She lifted ever shirt and what I saw made me want to cry. She had whip markings all over her back.
"LIAM!!!!" I called out. I heard foot steps come up the stairs.
"What's the problem?' He asked.
"Look at Quinn's back." I told him.
He looked and gasped. As soon as he gasped, Quinn turned around, put her shirt down and slowly backed away from Liam.
"What's wrong sweetie?" He asked her. She didn't say anything she just ran and hid behind me. I think she's scared
of him. Liam shook if off.
"I think we some stuff for those markings,Zayn." He said,and then left the room.
"Quinn what happened in your other homes?" I asked her.
"I was Raped,beaten,cut,drowned,whipped,
And burned." She said. My heart broke when I heard that. A little girl shouldn't know those words at all. She should be playing with barbies,not sitting there wondering when she's gonna eat next.
"Why are you so scared of Liam?" I asked her,even though I was afraid of the answer.
"The man who raped me.....looks like Liam." She said.