Chapter 7:A Restful Sleep

Zayn's POV
Time: 9:30 pm
Louis told me about what happened with Quinn earlier today. I was trying to think who this Justin character was but with the little to no details that Louis told me,it wasn't helping. I was sitting on the couch thinking, when Quinn ran down the stairs crying. She was in her elephant onesie.

"Daddy!" She cried,jumping into my arms

"Poor Boo. What's wrong?" I asked her trying to soothe her.
"I can't sleep. I think Justin's going to get me! I saw someone in my window." She cried burying her head into my chest. I rubbed her back.
"As long as you're with me,you'll always be safe." I told her.
"You promise, Daddy?" She asked, looking up at me. Tears were streaming down her face.
"I promise. Okay?"
"Okay."
We sat together in silence until I saw her yawning.
"Do you want me to sleep with you tonight?"
She nodded.
I carried her up to my bedroom and laid her down on the bed before takjng off my shirt and leaving on my sweats. I crawled into bed and Quinn cuddled up with me. Nothing will ever take my princess away from me. I don't think it would be okay for Quinn to sleep in her room by herself after finding out that someone could be watching her. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Quinn's soft snores. I gently kissed her on the forehead before floating off to sleep.

Justin's POV

I could see the inside of Zayn's room. How dare he hold her like that! That should be my job. Making Quinn feel loved is what I'm supposed to do. But first I need to make her trust me and then she'll love me and if not then I'll force her. That's what I do best. I slowly crawl back down the ladder and run,leaving the ladder in a forest of bushes.
She'll love me and be with me no matter what.