Chapter 1

Warning: harsh language

It was a night like every other, the sky was dark with the compliments of clouds and the only light forming from the moon. The wind only showing its existence by brushing up against the trees or making a sound in the bushes.

Everyone was asleep and getting lost in a world created inside their mind. Well, everyone but you of course. You were far too busy climbing from your window.

Why?

Well, there wasn't exactly Romeo waiting outside for you to jump into his beloved arms. The reason was more or less laying in your annoyance with that house. The big white house that towered over the rest almost like Regina George, thinking it was the best, even when it's destiny lay in the path of destruction.

Why was your house so big? Well, your family had always been the flashy type, they always liked showing off how much money they made. Hell, they had a reason. They were one of thee richest families in the world and you just had the misfortune of being their child.

You jumped from your window, landing on the ground with your knees bent. You had made this jump so many times before that you you made it look easier than James bond.
The fact that your room was on the first floor had nothing to do with it.

You pushed yourself from the house, and continued to make your way to the hiking trail hidden in the woods that were located close by your house. This trail was one of which you walked nearly every night. You would wonder along the path and think about whatever came to your mind.

Your future, your family, running away, how hot Jensen Ackles without a shirt...or pants...or any clothes really.

You looked up at the sky, the stars were twinkling brighter than your families eyes when they see their monthly paychecks. As you looked up you noticed how some of trees blocked your view of the twinkle twinkle little stars but that never bothered you. It was beautiful, it was quiet. The only sounds came from your footsteps.

It was a then you heard a stick break and suddenly you found your view shifting from the sky to the path behind you. No one was in sight, but you had seen far too many scary movies to believe no one was there. They were gone one second and then the next, some ghost with half a face was coming your way. It could be an animal but

Ey, that's not as exciting.

You looked forward at the path in front of you, seeing the dirt road and the trees surrounding you, you saw it best to continue on your path. Going the way towards the sound was never the smart move.

You crossed your arms and forced one leg in front of the other as you made your way down the long winded path, then it happened, another stick broke. You looked back, this time however, you cought the sight of at least 2 different people in masks.

Totally called it.

You started to take off without any warning, you pushed and pushed yourself, soon finding it harder and harder to breathe. Being the rich child you were, you had maids and butler to exercise for you, the last time you recalled running was in the third grade when you saw a McDolads sign in the distance. You hadn't gotten very far when you felt someone grab your waist.

You took your hands and tried to push him away, automatically opening your mouth to scream but his other hand went to your mouth, muffling the scream. His arms were not budging.

Shit, shit, shit.

You took a second before biting his hand.

'oh fuck' you herd him curse under his breathe but he refused to move his hands, you continued to bit until you saw the another guy make his way in front of you. You didn't hesitate to kick at Him. You even landed a hit in the place that didn't shine. He grabbed hold of himself and bent over.

"FUCK" he called out, you still being held there by this rather strong man.

"FUCKING HELP ME, HE SAID, ITLL BE EASIER THAN TAKING CANDY FROM A BABY HE SAID" he yelled, you continued to breathe and you heard the man behind you give a small chuckle, obviously getting used to your bite, you could even feel blood trickle down his hand.

What the hell was hulk trying to do with kidnapping you?

"Man up nagisa, this is unprofessional" a voice came from behind you. You watched the man that come up from the ground and quickly went into his pocket and pulled out a rag.

"You do it then, asshole" he called out, throwing the rag and gripping his area. The man behind you, seemly known as asshole, pulled his hand away from your mouth once more catching the rag. You only had a few moments to scream before the rag was placed over your nose and mouth and suddenly you found everything was going black.

That's how it all began.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, lemme know what you think and such, I thought it'd be a fun idea to write out. I'll be updating soon, I promise

-KarmaAkababe