Chapter 5

what the hell...

It was just a room. The floors and walls were hard to distinguish from one another, both lacking any color or design. It was just white. 
No paintings, no windows, no clocks.
Nothing.

 Your gaze was set on the only thing that provided the eye hope in it's sanity. A wooden chair that sat in front of a camera, awaiting for any attention that would come upon it. Your mind couldn't keep itself from wondering from one idea to the next. There was only so much one could do with two guys, a girl, and a camera. Part of you wished that any moment someone would come out, shouting the name of their prank show and allowing you relief. The other part knew that this was actually happening and there was no chance of escape. You were trapped in this place with nothing other than your mind and hope. Even they, hope and your mind, would soon leave you to fend for yourself.

Your breathe hitched at the sudden release of your arms, causing them to instantly fall to your side. Less than a second later you felt a rough shove on your back, causing you to clumsily continue into the room. You nearly lost balance, but you were able to retain yourself before the ground even had the chance to catch you. You glance back at the boys, both of which were watching you carefully. You quickly turn to meet them.

"Do you know what you're going to do in here?" Nagisa questioned, his body remained by the door frame. His posture was straight and professional, though his voice represented quite the opposite, his stare remained soft and compassionate but his facial expression read rough and emotionless. He was nearly impossible to even begin to understand.  

"This has to be the set for the commercial? Right?" You found yourself joking, having to take a few steps back trying to grasp actuality. Nagisa's face flashed with confusion, whereas Karma's flashed with amusement. 

"Not quite." Nagisa's head quickly twisted, almost like he was confirming that Karma was by his side before he continued.  "See, we have successfully taken you, quite obviously. Now, we simply need you to help us making a video asking for ransom"

"or you could catch up with the times and tweet them" Even you could hear the nervousness that was present in your voice.  He did nothing but offer you a kind smile in return. 

"I'm afraid that won't do. Karma." he says, looking back at the red head. Karma only raised his eyebrows, not even making an effort to show any interest in his words. Your eyes switched back and fourth between the two, deciding who they would rather focus on.

"Get the video to me by 12, yeah?" He simply said, not hesitating to spin around and make his way down the hall. It was almost at an instant that you missed his presence because now, It was just you and Karma stuck in the same room, yet again. Karma slowly took a few steps forward, kicking the door closed with his foot. 

"We could do this the easy way" he suggested, continuing his steps, coming closer to you with every passing minute.

"We could" you agreed. 

"All you need to do is sit in the chair, fake some tears and beg for help" 

"And all you need to do it take that shower we were chatting about earlier" You watched his lips curve into a rather sadistic smile. He and you both knew that you wouldn't go down without a fight. There was no way in hell you were going to ask your family for help. There was no way you were going to beg to anyone, for anything. You were stubborn, and you were not going to let your pride be shoved down the drain simply because of these guys. Even if you had, there is no way your family would agree to give even a mere penny for your life.  Staying strong and not caving was your only option, there was nothing else to even consider. 

"I was really hoping you would say that." Your head tilted upwards and at a sudden you saw his pace quicken as he made his way to you. You tried taking a step backwards with every one he took forwards but it  wasn't long before your back met the wall in a rough compact. He saw the opportunity and trapped you against the wall with his arms on both sides of your body. 

"Gonna choke me again?" you question, hiding every once of fear that you were feeling. His smirk grew bigger and he leaned closer, his lips taking their time as they came into contact with your ear. 

"It isn't hard to see that you'll endure the pain that is delt to you, as long as it means that you get your way" he whispered, his voice making you shiver with every word. Your eyes came to a close and your breathe began to get deeper, your hands pushing at him with no effect taking place. His chest was practically against yours and he was far too strong to escape from. "So, I might as well enjoy myself too, right?" you felt his lips soon come in contact with your neck, making you gasp. What was he doing?

You stayed quiet, and your eyes remained closed.  His kisses continued to move further and further down your neck, minding themselves as they had gotten to the shock collar. It was unexpected but there was then a sharp pain in your neck, it felt like his teeth were sinking into your skin, casing you to to jump, bringing your eyes to open and your nails to dig into him, as if your life depended on it.  He sucked at it, the place were his teeth were still digging into your skin, causing you to let out a small grunt. The sensitivity of your skin could feel his smile against it. It wasn't until you felt his hand forcefully push up under your shirt that you felt yourself beginning to panic. 

"Stop" you couldn't help but say. His teeth pulled away from you, taking your skin with them before letting it be released. His hand remained as he let his eyes look into yours.

"Beg." was the only word he said, and it brought you back to realization. That is really all he wanted, but you sure as hell were not going to give it to him. 

"No." 

_______________________________________________________________

This chapter went differently than I originally planned, but I know a lot of you requested a lemon. I'm still on edge about it, I don't know if I really want to do one or not, so I guess it's going to be a surprise to the both of us with whatever happens in the next chapter. Let me know how you liked that little snippet I guess, it was my first time writing something like that.
I also wanted to say sorry for taking so long to update, I've just been ridiculously busy with school and trying to find a job, It's been crazy.

I will do my best to update sooner, I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment and vote! 

-KarmaAkababe