Chapter 6

"No."

It was the exact second that single syllable left your lips, you were overcome with the knowledge that those were the exact words that he was longed to hear. His bloody, badly beaten up mug flashed with a smile that could have only belonged to the devil himself. It was almost as if that smug look he wore so often completed his unhygienic being. His hair lay messily on his head and his eyes glowed with the look of satisfaction, what a monster he was.

Your eyes were set on him, watching every movement...every flicker, not that you had much of a choice and your hands still against his chest with no hope of revision. You were trapped against him and the cold, unforgiving wall. Where, you wondered, where was god now? You felt his rather warm hand continue to slide up your skin, moving slowly to let the tension build. His hand then allowed itself to continue and make its way around your frame.

"You don't have to do this" the whisper came from your lips almost involuntary

"And you don't need to be such a bitch, but that doesn't stop you does it?" He spat back with the slightest of head tilts. He didn't hesitate to take the moment and quickly rip the shirt from your body, leaving your bare skin to come into contact with the temperature that only seemed fitting to the rooms appreciate.

Your breathe continues to grow heavy.

"You brought this on yourself." He said, his lips drawing closer to your neck.

(You can only anticipate what happened next, so TIME SKIP) 

(I am not Satan, just a cousin)

(Truth be told, I didn't know how to properly word the rest, I'm sorry)

The wooden chair on which you now sat seemed to be the warmest thing in this room that could only caused painful association. Your line of sight remained straight, looking right at the camera that was staring back at you with it's soulless lens in which could only mirrored the reflection of yourself. You felt so broken... 

so lost.

During the act of his, you had found many noises leave your mouth, very little of which were associated with any kind of pleasure. It just hurt, even now as you sit in the chair you still felt sore. You hadn't begged, you hadn't cried and now, that was all you wanted to do. 

Your posture was poor, and that alone was enough to raise concern in your own morals. Was this showing weakness? Was this a sign of failure? Was this what it felt like to have no other option? Was this....what he wanted? 

Your body was dressed with his shirt that was so long and loose, it resembled a dress. The comforting black material ended just above your knees and provided enough space to fit another three people along with you inside it's grasp. That goes by saying it was extremely lose on you, but when he wore It; it hugged every detail of his luscious body. A perk of being the hulk, one would suppose.

Despite everything, your own mind found itself longing comfort, longing to be alone to get lost in itself. Even you  found yourself wanting to be able to curl into ball, you wanted to be left alone to reminisce, to convince yourself everything was going to be fine. The only way that was going to happen is if he showed you an ounce of sympathy. The only way he would show mercy was if you begged, and you would not stoop to his demands.

Your mind was far from convincing otherwise. He was not going to see you cry and he sure as hell wasn't going to see you beg. Every atom of your being was convinced of such a fact, you were not going to grant him such a luxury. You couldn't help the destroyed look in your eyes hidden underneath the determination. A small shuffling sound found itself present in the room and you were reminded again that you were not alone. 

Karma's face read nothing other than of exhaustion. You knew that he too wanted to just lay down and relax,  but he had a job to do. A job he was not to be successful in completing, but still a job. His chest remain bare due to his shirt laying on your body. He did have the decency however to dress his lower half. You watched him shuffle to behind the camera. 

"All we need is for you to fake a few tears and strike the sympathy of your family members. After in which we can send to them, get the money, and let you go. " He said, in a tone you would use to talk with a small child. Money really is the route to all evil, it causes such motivations like this one. The only questioned remained however, what did he need the money for? 

"Maybe you could  just get a close-up on my face and add that Sarah McLachlan song in the background and it'll strike sympathy. Kind of like that dog commercial they did... remember that?" You said, your tone was lacking any kind of confidence and yet  you gave him a small, shattered smile.  

From the way he looked at you, you could tell your answer did not suffice with him. His eyes were full of rage, of disappointment. He wasn't used to people like you, even from the short time you have spent with this monster of a man you could tell. He was very accustemed to having people just comply, and no matter how hard he tried he couldn't crack you. This was a look you liked seeing.   For the record, under different circumstances you would've admitted that he was kind of hot especially with his chest bare and his abs not being afraid to announce their presece, but you couldn't bring yourself to admit it just because it was him. 

"Plan B" He muttered, making your small smile fade. That....that was only plan A? He stormed from behind the camera and out the door, closing it behind him and leaving you in the white nothingness in complete silence. It hadn't seemed long when you could finally place his foot steps in the hallway. There was something however that stood out about these foot steps. There was another sound assisting it. 

What could it be...

Jingling...?

_________________________________________________

To be frank, this chapter may stink a little and I'm sorry. I felt horrid for not updating and figured I would post a chapter tonight. It is a little rushed and may not sound as good/sassy and all I can do is promise that the next one will take less time to upload and it'll be better. 

Thank you so much for all of the positive feedback with this story, It means a lot! I'm so sorry it takes forever and a half for me to update, I've just been so busy with school it's been so hectic. 

Let me know what you think in the comments (and votes ;)) below! 

-KarmaAkababe