Chapter 2

Once your conscious pulled you back into reality, your eyes snapped open. Your field of vision was only met by pure darkness. You tried pulling your hands to your face only to find that they were binded together.
This could only mean one thing.

It wasn't a dream.

You felt a sudden panic raise within you as you continued to struggle against whatever was restricting your movement. It quickly dawned on you that it wasn't only your hands, but your feet as well. The same texture held you there against your will with no hope of escape.

Rope. 

You opened your mouth to scream but it too was restricted. Your screams came out muffled.

What the hell was the meaning to this? Did that guy nicknamed 'asshole' and sidekick do this to you? What in the world could they want with a girl like yourself? Well, besides sexual intentions, your life, or hell even your killer outfit.

Not the time to joke.

You continued to struggle, hoping that the rope would give from its grip but it didn't. One tug led to another and you could feel the rope starting to burn your wrists. The surface in which you sat began to become unbalanced, it was at a sudden that you went crashing to the ground, the chair toppling over you as you lay there helpless.

The quietness, with the exception of your struggle was rudely interrupted by the sound of locks. All of which were unlocking slowly. One by one. Your body suddenly grew still.

Was it them?

The darkness you had become so farmilier with was shed away by a light filling the room, but it was dim. In fact the light you saw was a single lamp that stood in one of the corners of the small confined place, one side now being  much more brighter than the other leaving very little darkness in the room.

It really was a small room in which consisted of a small cott and a small collection of what looked like books at the bedside. Everything about it was just so...small.

You quickly closed your eyes, no longer wanting to deal with the reality that your  consciousness provided with you. Anything but this.

The sound of footsteps filled the room. With every passing second they came closer and closer.

You heard a chuckle. One in which had to belong to a male, you opened your eyes to be greeted by a rather tall man towering over your body as he looked down at you with his honey eyes and crimson hair.

"Ah..silly, what are you doing down there?" You stayed silent for a moment, your body still on the floor with the chair tied to you. You went to say something but you were quickly reminded that your mouth had been taped shut.

You watched this crimson haired boy slowly lean down, gripping onto the chair in which you sat and heaved you upwards. Now you no longer lay with your cheek against the cold hard cement floor. You felt your breathe becoming deeper as he had gotten so close.

"Now..." he started before squatting down to meet your eye level, he picked his hands from the chair, slowly moving them to your face. You flinched as it came into sudden contact with your skin, his hand felt as though it was made from ice.

Where was Elsa when you needed her?

His hand slowly dragged itself down your face, feeling every feature you had. His eyes scanning as he did so. His fingers slowly making their way to your mouth where he gripped the edge of the tape, he slolwy starting to peal it off. Your heartbeat pounding with every movement.

"I'm going to ask you one little favor..."

Oh, a favor? Let me jump right on it buddy old pale. I love helping my friends in need, even after they have tied me up.

"Don't scream, okay? It's not that I'm worried someone will hear you since no one will... it's just more along the lines of it being so high pitched it kind of hurts my ears" he said. Great, not only were you kidnapped but your kidnapper was also a complete dick.

You found yourself nodding however. Your eyes scanning him once more and you noticed the bandage on his right hand. This was the man you had sunk your teeth in who knows how long ago.

In one swift motion he ripped the tape from your mouth, causing you to let out a whimper at the sudden stinging sensation remaining over your lips.

After a second of silence, he smiled and perched his lips to say something but you couldn't stand that smile on his smug face, so, as any hostage would do, you gathered a wad of saliva and shot it right at him.

His smile immediately disappearing and his eyes closing shut at your actions. He took his hand and whiped it from where it landed, which happened to be in his eyes. He glared at you, and took in a small intake of oxygen. 

Out of no where  you saw his position switch, he leaned forward getting suddenly close to you. He placed his hands on both sides of the chair, leaving you trapped as he pulled himself closer.

You could feel his warm breathe as it tickled your skin. Your breathing hitched as you felt it slowly glide across your face, his wet tongue.

You felt your hands tug at the ropes once again as his sudden actions. You could practically feel his smug look as he brought his lips to your ear.

"I think you forget what position you're in" he says simply, you shuttered. he stayed there, not pulling himself away for what seemed like forever.

He was far too close for comfort.

"Do you ever take a bath?" You mutter, and you heard a faint chuckle as he pulls his body away from you.

"Feisty" he says simply, before he fixes his posture to stand up straight. You could feel his eyes burning into you as he watched you. The trail he had left with his tongue was still fresh on your face.

Despite your comment, you were still scared, your heart was still pounding, and the worst of thoughts still cluttered your brain. You wanted the police to push through the door and just save you then, but they never did.

"Well" he says, kind of questioning your silence, you watched him. One eyebrow raised. He let out a sigh.

"Don't you wanna know why you're here?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well, I hope you liked this chapter, I thought I would make the main character. Or you. A little sassy, because why not?

Don't forget to vote and comment letting me know what you think!! Thank you SOOO much for reading <3

-KarmaAkababe