Chapter 2: meeting the mercs.

We walked through the blu teams base and saw 7 figures standing in the kitchen.
"Well,here you are. I have to leave to attend to some work. Feel free to introduce yourselves."
She walked away a couple of steps until she suddenly stopped. She looked at the mercenaries and gave them a death glare.
"Be nice to them."
She said.
She gave them one last look that said, " If you don't, I'll fuckin kill you." She gestured a glare to a skinny boy who looked like some kind of baseball player.The men nodded vigrously in agreement and fear. Miss. Pauling  then walked away and around the corner out of sight.
"Wait wut! Was miss.P referrin ta' me!"
The skinny boy yelled throwing his hands in the air.
He sounded like he was from Boston or somthing like that. To me he doesn't  look like the sort of guy to be out fighting on a battlefield. I mean he's friggen scrawny! From what I could tell he has a pretty big mouth.
"Vhy hello,you must be new blu team. I am heavy weapons guy, but call me heavy."
The large man was towering over me. He had a bald head and a faint shaved beard. He had a blue shirt and a shash to carry bullets and ammo. His dark brown pants were tucked into large black army boots.
"Um...hi."
I said shyly.
"I'm Sonnet, the blonde one one is hannah."
I said pointing to her.
"Aye, wuts up!"
Hannah said with a huge grin.
"Hey! that's my line!"
Ken said in a whiny voice.
"Too bad, I'm takin it!"
She said sticking her tounge out and crossing her arms.

He sighed and threw his arms up in defeat.
"Um...anyway, that's Ken."
He waved and shot them a smile.
"And this depressing one over here is Gracie."
Gracie turned and shot me a death look then waved at the men. I rolled my eyes and continued.
"And this is Blair."
"Hey."
She said sweetly.
The skinny boy then took a few steps forward. They were soon shoulder to shoulder.
"Why hello, dere good lookin."
He said in a low purr.
She turned away to hide the red and pink sneaking up on her cheeks. Soon enough the bostatanian was almost knocked off his feet , from a slap to the head.
" ou' should know zat's not how ou' treat a mademoiselle."
A strange French woman appeared out of nowhere.
The woman wore a blue suit , black leather gloves and jet black dress shoes. The wierd part is, you couldn't see her face. A blue ski mask that only showed her deep blue orbs. Her lips was a scarlet red slightly glimmering.
"Now, treat us women vith respect."
She stared down the bostatanian, and the whole room was lifeless.
"Yea, and since when we're ya a women."
The boy mumbled under his breath.
The mercenaries all gave a smirk like saying, "Well you did it now kid." Then with a swift motion the boy was pinned to the wall, with a butterfly knife at his throat. The lady was smiling like she was gonna have the time of her life
"Vhat was zat Scout? I didn't hear ou'."
She slowly pressed the blade farther and farther down on his neck. Blood then started to trickle down his neck.
"Uhh...NOTHIN! I AINT SAY NOTHIN!!! I SWEAR, PLEASE DONT  KILL ME SPY!"
Scout closed his eyes in fear, hoping his apology was enough to keep his life.
She chuckled, being very pleased with herself. With a quick flip,the blade was out of sight and the scout was falling to the floor. You know to me she seems pretty scary. I guess I'll have to try not to get on her bad side.
"Oh! And by zhe way I'm Spy, and zat imbecile is Scout."
She walked away a few paces, until with a click of her silver watch,she disappeared out of thin air.
Silence fell over the room like a blanket. It was like the whole room was dead, and the mercenaries all had shocked expressions. After a few moments the silence was broken.
"Oh my god! That was so awsome!! She's like somone out of an anime!!"
Hannah nudged Scouts arm with a huge grin on her face.
The fear stricken Scout looked around the room, just to find  everyone staring with amused expressions. He glanced at Blair, her brows were ruffled as if saying, "are you okay?" Pink patches crept up on his face from embarresment. He bolted out of the room, while muttering little curses to himself, he turned the corner and now out of sight.
"What was his problem?"
Ken asked with a brow raised.
"Oi' the wanka had it comin' to him. You'll neva' want ta mess with Spoi'. Oh! And I'm sniper."
The so called Sniper wore a slightly faded blue T-shirt, and a brown sleeveless jacket. I could see a few strands of dark hair poking from underneath his hat. He walked away not saying another word and mumbling aussie metaphors to himself. I guess he had somthing to do.
"So.."
As the Russian continued, as if ignoring what just happend.
"Dis is Soldier, Engineer, Pyro, and..."
Heavy paused and looked down on the kitchen table.There was a large dark skinned man with an eyepatch, who was passed out cold on the table.
"Dude, He's so wasted tho."
Gracie said picking up one of the empty liquor bottles.
On the faded label it said, SCRUMPY. I wonder what that means.
"Hey, has any of yall seen medic?"
A man with a soft Texan accent asked us.
We all looked at each other  in confusion.
"Medic?"
Hannah,Gracie,Blair,Ken, and I said in unison.
"Well, he's the doctor of our here team. Out in battle he heals us with his medigun. And I'm engineer by the way, but ya can call me engi."
Engi explained.
"Ohh, that explains it."
Said Blair.
"I think doktor is in lab."
Heavy said pointing down the hall.
"Well, it's gettin kinda late. I'll show yall to yer' rooms so you can get some rest."
Engi motioned towards the corridor of bedrooms. I guess that's where were supposed  to sleep.
"But me and Sonnet wanna meet medic tho!"
Hannah said pouting
"Well then, by all means you can go if ya want. It's right down the hall then you'll know when your there."
The Texan gave us a smile and motioned us towards the hall.
"Welp! Let's go!"
Hannah grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me, wait more like dragged me down the hall, towards the infirmary.
-slight time skip-
We crept into the medics infirmary, hoping not to be heard. The room was dark, except for a few lights illuminating from the medical equipment. The lab was spotless. Except for a few blood stains here and othere on the floor and tables. I smelt old dry blood and anthestetic was a mist throughout  the room. In the back was an built in office. A glowing light was illuminated in the door window.
"He's  probably In  there."
Hannah whispered, walking towards the office.
I nodded and followed. I slowly opened the door, to see a middle aged man sitting at a desk, with his head in his hands. There were papers everywhere, it looked like he hadn't slept for days. He glanced up at at us, and jumped like he'd  see a ghost. And muttering curses in german.
"Mein Gott! D-Das!" (My God! W-What!)
The stranger was talking in German I think. I'm pretty sure, and man there is a lot of people with accents around  here.
The man sat up with is hand on his chest, breathing heavily.
His dark brown chocolate hair was in a messy heap.His icy blue orbs was gleaming through  his glasses, that sat on the bridge of his nose. We stood there staring at the German what seemed like forever.I Decided to speak up to escape the akwardness.
"Um..a-are you okay? I-Im sorry that we came in here. W-we were l-looking for the d-doctor."
I said with a studder.
"Oh! Ja! Ja!"
He scrambled to his feet and started to organize the papers I to neat stacks. We walked over to us slightly tripping over his feet a few times. He fixed his white button up shirt, and smoothed out his brown vest. He gave us a big nervous smile.
"What is he so nervous about? You know he actually looks cute and kawaii when he's like this.
Wait! Did I just say what I think I just said!!?"
My thoughts were interrupted by hannah nudging my arm.
She stared at me like I was supposed to say somthing. I adjusted my glasses.
"H-huh?"
Was all I could utter out of my mouth.
" So, as I was saying.. this is Sonnet."
Hannah said raising a brow as if saying, " what is up with you?"
I gave a shy smile and blushed with embarresment.
"Vell, I'm Fraunz. Vhat jou' can call me medic."
He said in a thick German accent.
I put my hands on hannah's shoulders, and lightly pushed her towards the door.
"Well..ah..we should be going now. It was nice meeting you medic!"
Hannah shot me a look saying, " What the hell are you doing!"
"Vell, gut natch fraus! Don't forget zhe examinations tomorrow!"
Medic cried to us while, we rushed out of the infirmary. Hannah and I walked back to our rooms trying, to forget the wierd even that just happend.
"At least here I can finally get some sleep."
I thought getting I to bed.