Chapter 4: Saxton Hale

"Now vhen jou' meet him, make sure to get straight to the point. He's a very busy man"
Medic explained everything I needed to know about this guy. We were standing outside a huge double door. In golden letters it read; SAXTON HALE:EXECUTIVE AND C.E.O OF MANN CO.
Medic open the door and he stepped in. I did the only thing I could do, follow.
A large man was standing behind a large desk looking at papers. He glanced up at us and gave us a smile.
"Oi' Fraunz what ate ya' doin ere' mate!"
His voice was deep and had a aussie accent. He wore no shirt and had dark brown cargo shorts. His chest hair was in the shape of Australia by what I could tell. Man this guy is wierd and creeps me out. Medic stepped forward and adjusted his glasses.
"Vell..Mr.Hale I ordered a shipment of Uber heart tranzplants 2 veeks ago. Und zhey never arrived."
Saxton Hale rubbed his chin in thought.
"Well..anythin for my good friend! Oi' I'll get ya yer transplant or whatever. I'll put in a shipment right  now, and they should get here in about two days."
The large aussie wrapped an arm around the doctor. Medic cringed at the touch.
"How does that sound mate?"
"Zat sounds perfect."
We heard the door creek open and a figure peek behind it.
"Um...sir your jaguar got loose again."
"Oh! And this is my lead assistant, Millie. She's the best employee I've got ere'!"
She stepped from behind the door. She had jet black hair that came to her shoulders. She wore a blue and red stripped button up and black pants and shoes. She waved and gave us a big smile.
"Well..oi' have to go! Looks like oi' gotta wrestle some jaguars!"
He rushed out of the room with Millie trailing behind.
She was  really nice I hope I get to meet her again. And I don't look forward to the long drive home.

*time skip*
I looked out the van window and, stared at the desert of nothingness.
"So...how do jou' like it here so far?"
Medic asked still keeping his eyes on  the road. We just came from mann co. tower and headed back to the base.
I slumped  back into my seat and sighed.
"It's okay...I just hope my dogs are alright."
"Jour' dogs?"
I nodded and continued.
"Yeah I have three. They are like my kids basically. No wonder people think I'm such a wierdo."
Medic smiled and chuckled.
"Vell..I zont zhink your a wierdo."
I peered up at him and tilted my head slightly.
"Really?"
"Of course not! It's not vierd at all. I have pet doves. Zhey are also like children to me."
"Yeah..I saw them. They are really beautiful. What's up with the one with blood on it?"
Medic laughed nervously at the question.
"Vell...ah...zat's archemedies. He's mein best fraund. He likes to nest in chest cavities sometimes."
I giggled and adjusted my glasses.
"Thats...so...cute."
I said between yawns.
I shifted my weight from side to side. I then went for it. I leaned on medics shoulder ever so slightly. My eyes became droopy and heavy.
"You know medic...I really like talking to you. You really get me and your super funny."
I soon then drifted off to sleep.
I could feel his soft hand rest on my hip and I shifted my weight closer to him.
"Und I jou' liebe."
AN: IM SORRY THAT THIS WAS SO SHORT AND ALL. BUT I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU WAFIU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!
also liebe means love in German 4 those who don't know.