Chapter 6: Confessions

"Gracie are you okay?"
Kenshi sat beside Gracie on her bed. They talked all day long and stayed side by side. Gracie looked like she was in deep thought. She just can't stop thinking about the incident a few days ago.
"Yeah I'm fine. I just hope hannah and blair is okay."
"Im sure they are. Medic and Sonnet are taking good care of them."
Gracie put her head in her hands and exhaled.
"We've only been here for a few weeks and....and all this happens."
A tear seeped through the cracks of her hands. It hit the bed sheets and disappeared like it was nothing. She sadly chuckled.
"I mean...who cares about me anyways. I don't know...I don't know what I would do without you guys."
Kenshi clenched the bedsheets like it was his worst enemy. He shut his eyes, like he just heard the worst thing ever.
"Gracie...dont ever say that."
He said in a low tone.
She looked up with tear marks still staining her cheeks red. Her brows were furrowed in confusion.
"What are you talking about. Nobody cares! Just...just nobody."
Gracie slammed her head in to her hands. Kenshi put a hand on hers. He clenched it like he was holding on for dear life. He inhaled and exhaled, he took his other hand and turned her head so she would look at him.
"Nobody else may care....but...I care. I care more than anything, I would do anything to protect you and keep you happy."
Gracie looked at him with wide eyes. She could not believe what she was hearing. Was he saying what she thinks he just said? Kenshi's cheeks flushed a light pink. He continued.
"Gracie...I have been meaning to tell you but I never had the courage. So here we go..I really like you gracie. Ever since I first met you...you were like an angel to me."
He lightly gripped her shoulders. He leaned in close, thier faces were only inches apart.
"I-I love you Gracie."
Gracie smiled and chuckled. Soon enough her chuckle went to a sudden out of control laughter. She fell back on the bed, clenching her stomach. Ken stared at her with a shocked expression. He can't believe what he's seeing! He was pouring his heart out and all she did was just laugh! Soon enough a scowl formed on his face, his arms were crossed by irritation.
"What exactly is funny! I-is this just a joke?"
He looked down at the floor, his face was red as a tomato. Gracie gasped a few times until she was under control. She scooted beside him smiling.
"Well...this is kind of funny."
He looked at her with a brow raised.
"And how exactly is that?"
"Cause...I care about you more."
He jumped off the bed and stood in front of her.
"W-what!!?"
He was confused as hell right now. Did she like him back, if she did that would be a real turn of events. Gracie stood up, she was blushing slightly. She walked over to the shocked ken smiling. She leaned in towards his face, until they were even closer than before. This time just centimeters apart.
"Yeah...I..um..like you to. I never told you..cause I thought you wanted to stay just friends."
His face lit up like a new York Christmas tree. She actually liked him back! This was probably the best day of his life. He cupped both of her cheeks and, lightly brushed them with his thumbs.
"You know..there's one thing I've always wanted to do, ever since I first met you."
"And what is that."
Kenshi closed in the space  between them and, pulled her I to a kiss. It was like the whole world stopped just for them. His lips were so soft against hers, and it was like magic. Soon they had to part of air. Ken pulled away with a blanket of crimson across his cheeks. Gracie's eyes was still partly closed like she was in a trance.
"You know..."
He trailed off.
Gracie snapped put of her trace and was wide awake.
"What."
Ken chuckled and continued.
"You kind of taste like ramen."
Gracie's eyes went wide from  the remark. She blushed a deep red and playfully hit him on the shoulder.
"Shut up...you wierdo."
A couple of hours passed and it was passed lunchtime. Medic was pacing back and fourth in the kitchen, somthing was bothering the doctor. The spy appeared out of nowhere right in front of the medic. He jumped like he had the scare of his life. He clenched his chest and breathed heavily.
"Mein Gott!! Stop doing zat!! You nearly gave me a heart attack!!"
The fem spy smirked at the startled medic.
"Oui' vhat iz wrong vith you?"
Medic straightened up and continued pacing.
"I...ah..itz nozhing. Nozhing at all."
The fem spy shook her head and sat at the dining table.
"Still haven't told zhe mademoiselle yet...have you."
He stopped right in his tracks from the spy's words. His face turned pink.
"V-vhat! I-I...nien."
His head hung low and ran his fingers through his chocolate hair. It's true..he still did not tell sonnet that he had feelings for her. He he didn't know how to tell her..he was just to shy when it came to these things.
"How should I tell her. I-I just don't know. Acht!!"
Medic was stressed out cause of this. He wanted to tell her so bad..he just can't keep it in.
"Vell...how about if oui' tell her in a way she vont understand vhat you will."
He whipped around and stared at the french woman.
"Are you saying zat..."
Medic trailed off his eyes wide. Spy smirked and nodded, medic smiled and thanked her and ran to the medibay.
Sonnet was in the medibay putting and organizing medical tools. Medic asked sonnet to be his personal assistant! This was the best day ever for her. Right in the middle of putting labels on medicine bottles, medic comes bursting through the door. Sonnet stumbled and dropped the bottle she was labling. She bent down and picked up the bottle and put it in the medical cabinet.she whipped around and stared at medic with her arms crossed. Medic approached the dark skinned girl and stared into her coco colored orbs. His hair was a mess, his skin dabbed with sweat, and not to mention his flushed face. The sight only concerned her.
"Medic...are you okay?"
The doctor gave her a shy smile.
"Oh! Ja, ja! I'm great!"
Sonnet giggled at him, earning a slight smile from medic.
"Well okay then. So what are you doing here? Did you need somthing?"
"Oh! Ja..I-I uh...did. I vanted to tell you somzhing fraulin."
"Okay..lay it on me."
"I-I"
He started to sweat all over. He was a total nervous wreck, he just had to tell her. He inhaled and exhaled and let it all out.
"Ich habe was bedeutet, Ihnen zu sagen, aber ich war zu nervous.But ich endlich den Mut haben . seit ich zum ersten Mal die Augen auf dich gelegt war ich in der Liebe. Ich glaube, Sie die schönste Frau , die o je gesehen haben. ich weiß, dass Sie nicht das gleiche Gefühl kann ich nicht Sie wirklich schuld. Ich meine, wer einen verrückten Arzt wie ich möchte . Ich will dich allein mir und mir zu sein. Ich werde dich immer beschützen , egal was. Ich werde dich immer safe..even halten, wenn es mich mein Leben kostet . o mein Gott , die eine ganze Menge gut gefühlt ."
When he was finished he was breathing heavily; he was out of breath. Everything he just said was in german, and he said it in a blur. Sonnet stood there shocked and wide eyed. After a few seconds a tear Trickled down her cheek, and she smiled.
"Oh Fraunz."
She ran at him and locked her arms around the Germans neck. Medic couldn't believe what just happend. He looked down at the dark skinned girl and his mouth hung open. Sonnet giggled and cupped his face. Medic was still confused  as he could ever be.
"Vhat...vait."
Sonnet stared into his grayish blue eyes and said,
"Just because I'm not german, that doesn't mean I can't understand it."
"Vait...vhat!"
He slicked a hand through his hair and stared at nothing.
"You understood zat."
He laughed sheepishly and his face turned a crimson.
Sonnet nodded and brushed her through his hair.
"Most of it...bits and pieces."
"I-I..um..mmph!"
Medic was cut of by sonnet pulling him into a kiss. Medic melted into the kiss like he was having a dream. Sonnet wrapped both hands around his neck, and pressed against her tippy toes to depend the kiss. Then they both parted, eyelids half closed.
"Ich liebe dich."
Sonnet nuzzled her head into the curve of his neck. Medic smiled,and wrapped is firm hands around her waist.
"Ich liebe dich mehr. Meine Engle."
~ ~ ~

"You know you have dangerously high self-esteem right?"
Blair sat up in her bed, inside her bedroom. Scout sat on the bed right beside her. Scout laughed and flexed his biceps.
"I don't know what cha' talkin' about, I think I'm awsome!"
Blair rolled her eyes and looked up at the celing.
"Scout?"
"Yea."
"Thanks...for staying with me and all."
Scout took her hand into his and rubbed it with his thumb.
"Of course I won't leave. If I did my ma' would slap me right here and now."
"Oh really?"
Blair said chuckling.
Scout looked down at the floor, as if digging through his past.
"Yea...my ma' raised us all to respect women and stuff like dat. Cause I neva' had much experience with girls. Since I was da' youngest of my seven brotha's."
"Wow! Seven?!"
"Mhm... so your like the only girl I've eva' been with. So I've...um...been meaning to tell ya' somthin'."
Blair smiled sweetly amd scooted closer.
"Sure anything."
He took awhile to gather his words. He inhaled and confessed.
"So..i-i um...I wanna' tell ya'....ah...i-i r-really like you."
Scout turned away to hide is red blush. Blair sat there puzzling his words together. Then she slightly smiled and adjusted her glasses.
"Scout"
He slowly turned around and looked at her. His face was tense as if embarrassed. He was afraid of what she was going to say.
"Y-yeah?"
Blair fumbled with her fingers avoiding his gaze.
"I like you too."
Blair said shyly.
"W-wait  wat!!"
Scout jumped off the bed and, stood rubbing the back of his neck.
"Really?!"
He took a knee in front of her. He held her shoulders while staring into her eyes. She blushed and nodded. Scouts face lit up in an instant. He shot her a huge smile, showing the gap in his teeth.
"Oh my god! This is the best day of my life!!"
The scout jumped up and down, like the best thing just happend to him. He hugged blair and twirled her around.
"Scout!"
Blair yelled.
Scout looked at her with a huge smile.
"Yea blair."
"You do remember that a arrow went through my chest a few days ago right."
Scout looked down, he was hugging her tightly against his chest.
"Oh! I..ah...s-sorry."
He let go of her and sat her back down on the bed.
She giggled.
"Scout."
"Yea."
She smirked and motioned for the Bostonian to come closer.
He leaned in till they were centimeters apart. Blair grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a light kiss. Seconds passed until they parted. Scouts eyes was half closed and his legs were like jello.
"Scout"
"Y-yea"
He said dazed.
Blair chuckled and pointed to her nose.
"Your..um..ha ha"
He snapped out of his trance and wiped his nose with his wrist. Blood droplets Stained his hand.
"Aw crap not again!"
The scout ran out of the room at full speed. After a few seconds he came rushing back in blood still coming out of his nose.
"This ain't over! Talk to ya later shorty!"
He ducked his out the door right before a pillow, that blair threw could hit his face.
"Stop callin me short!!!"

AN: omg I finished! So I hoped u all liked it. Imma do a couple more stories or somthin if I have time.
So imma just make it easy for you all. Imma translate all that german medic said so u don't have to go and look it up.
He said: "I have meaning to tell you, but I was too nervous.But I finally have the courage. Ever Since the first time I laid eyes on you  i was in love. I think you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen. I know that you probably dont feel the same way. I can't blame  you really.. I mean, who would like a crazy..insane  doctor like me. I want you and only you. I want you to be mine and only mine. I'll always protect you, no matter what. I will always keep you safe...even if it costs me my life. Oh my God, that felt good. "

And " "Ich liebe dich mehr. Meine Engel."      Means " I love you more my angel."