Chapter 4

Aria's P.O.V.

"Where are they? Are they not going to come save me?" I asked myself as I stared outside my window with my tear streaked face. It's been weeks since I had last saw them and it's been killing me.

Se-kun's strict yet fatherly figure. He would be the one to scold me if I did something wrong and would know what I would be thinking....sometimes, as he is the emperor but he somehow has trouble reading me at times.

Te-kun's kind and gentleness. His quiet and straight forward self was the few things I loved about him. He knew when to give me space and when to approach me when I need the comfort. He is persistent and wouldn't listen to me when I told him to go away when I was sad. He would stay and comfort me until there was a smile on my face.

Shi-kun's tsundere yet caring personality made me laugh and enjoy teasing him. He would be easily flustered which made it entertaining when I told him he looked cute or if I simply made skinship with him.

Mu-kun's tall figure didn't hinder the fact that he was really a tall teddy bear. When he and I are put together, it was like a mother panda and her cub as I am usually seen hanging on his back or sitting on his broad shoulders. He would shower me with affection and sweets to no end. Mu-kun loved to spoil me and Se-kun would usually scold him for that.

Da-kun's energetic and bright aura always seemed to lure me in and it sure was contagious. His smile made my day look brighter. He would also get embarrassed easily which made me tease him too. He would never stop talking which was never a bad thing because I enjoyed conversing with him.

Ki-kun's flirty yet caring self was his curse. He never knew when to stop flirting which usually caused him to be troubled with women. He is clingy and loves to make skinship which is weird as he seems like a mature looking individual at first sight. He was annoying but I loved to see his pride be shadowed by the others at times. It was funny seeing him pout and whine that the guys were rude to him and then cry to me, making the others get angry and jealous. Though, I am sure that Ki-kun will not be overshadowed by the others very soon.

I missed all of that. I missed them. I even missed Sa-kun's horrible cooking.....

But they didn't come for me. They didn't even bother to try to call me. Not even one text. No visits at the house. Nothing.

I felt so betrayed but I still love them. I knew something was off as they are guys who were overly protective of me no matter what. They didn't even allow me to go to the restroom alone after a guy tried to confess to me this one time so it is hard to believe they haven't tried anything to get to me.

Thud!

I suddenly fell to the ground and my entire body was paralyzed. However, my eyes were wide open with fear and confusion. My body felt heavy and it took every ounce of strength I had to just twitch a finger. I guess I was over thinking and my body was forced into a numb and paralyzed state from my built up depression and anxiety.

Closing my eyes, accepting whatever happens to me after this. Wake up for another day of solitude and pain or falling into the endless galaxy where I can find peace and to never hear another order or complaint from my parents. The latter sounded much better but I didn't have a choice but to let fate decide.

Fate....

That seed that bears two vines, good or bad, positive or negative.

The dark void I saw in front of me suddenly started to crack and I was about to fall into the endless pit until....