[ OGOC ]

For - xxomahasquadxx

This chapter will have parts that won't be texting :) also changed parts of the request to fit storyline better. I was excited to this one lmao.

chapter is 700+ words :)

-ogoc gc-

Sammy : Lavynya! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU.

You : you need to tell me something in the group chat...?

Sammy : uhh I guess.

You : ok then, what is it?

Nate : Sammy boy likes you..

You : ...oh really..?

Sammy : uhh.. Yeaaah.

Sammy : will you go On a date with me? I know that people think I'm a fuckboy but I'm not, I promise.

JJ : People don't think that your a fuckboy they KNOW you are on dumb ass. 😂

Gilinsky : TRUTH.

You : 😂😂

You : sure Sammy we can go on a date : )

Sammy : REALLY? Oh great, we can go to the movies? Or get dinner?

You : dinner sounds fine :)

Sammy : great! Tomorrow then?

You : sure.

Nate : have fun you two love birds.

You : you don't care that we're going on a date..?

Nate : nope.

-end of gc-

Nate POV
OF COURSE I CARED. I like Lavynya too.. Only reason I didn't say anything was because I didn't want to stir up drama for Lavynya... She's gonna on a date with Sammy tomorrow. Hopefully she's happy :)

I stop thinking of Lavynya and get off the couch to grab a water bottle. I open the fridge and look outside to our deck, seeing Sammy dancing on the patio. (I share a house with Sammy by the way) if Sammy hurts Lavynya I'm gonna snap him in two.

-dinner date-
Your POV

"Hey!" Sammy smiles looking at you from across the booth. "Hi Samuel." You reply. You two were at an Italian restaurant, the waitress came to the table. A tall, blond and blue eyed girl. Maybe at least in her early 20's.

"Hello guys, my name is Michelle and I'll be taking care of you guys tonight. Can I start off with some drinks?" She says while handing out menus and then grabbing her note pad.

I look at Sammy who was practically drooling over her beauty, ON OUR DATE.

I should've never came. I should've told Nate that I liked him.

"Um.. Can I just have water please?" I request and kick Sam under the table to kick him out of his trance. "Oh, um, can I have your number?" He asks and smirks. The lady looks concerned at me but writes down her number to give him.

I roll my eyes.

"You know what? Never mind I don't want a drink." I say scooting out of the booth and leaving the restaurant.

-texting Nate-

You : come pick me up..

Nate : Lavynya, are you okay?

You : no! Pick me up at (Italian restaurant name lmao).

Nate : oh ok, I'm coming.

You : thanks.

-end of text-
Your POV
Nate picked me up, and now we are at my place. "Don't be upset about it, he obviously doesn't deserve a woman like you. Johnson was right, he is a fuckboy. Aha." Nate says trying to make me smile. I laugh a little.

Nate looks behind him at the wooden clock.

4:08AM

"Well, I'm sorry to hear about that disaster date. I should probably go, it's getting late." Nate says and gets off the couch we were both sitting on.

"Oh, you're right.." I agreed standing up with him.

He puts his shoes on and stands at door. I walk over and hug him. "Thank you for coming on such short notice." I smile and he looks into my eyes. "Of course, anything for you." He says and kisses my forehead.

He opens the door and leaves. I can't let him leave I still need to tell him something.. So I run into the hallways of my apartment complex, "wait! Nate.." I say and he turns around. I run up and kiss him, after a few seconds I stop and look into his eyes. They were filled with shock.

I regret this, and I ran back. He grabbed me by my wrist pulling me back to him. I turned around and now My hands are on his chest.

"Lavynya, you can't just leave me after you kiss me." He adds and I turn back around to kiss him again.

" He adds and I turn back around to kiss him again

"I love you Lavynya." He says after.

"I love you too Nate."