[ NATE ]

Not requested :)

-personal messages-

You : Nate... I can't do this...

Nate : babe... what are you talking about... you're scaring me

You : I can't do this.

Nate : What do you mean? You can't do this? You mean us?

You : more than us! I can't deal with it anymore! Life sucks and I feel like I'm in a living hell!

Nate : y/n ... :(

You : I can't stand it anymore. People at school hate me, your fans despise me! They wished for me to die and said you deserved better! They're right though.

Nate : what are you talking about! Forget them! I love you and that's all that matters!

You : They're right. You deserve better, and I shouldn't be here.

Nate : STOP Y/N! You are my everything and I need you here!

You : MY FAMILY HATES ME NATE FOR BEING WITH YOU. EVERYONE HATES ME AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. I LOVED YOU AND ALL I GOT WAS HATE.. fuck this. I can't deal with it. I hate it. I hate being like this, but I don't like the world I'm in.

Nate : y/n please... don't leave me. You deserve to be here, and in my arms.

You : no, I don't. I'm giving your fans what they wished. After all, they know best.

Nate : y/n.. please stay.. I don't know what I'm gonna do without you!

Nate : y/n please! I'll tell them to stop! You deserve everything princess!

Nate : Y/N!

After - news reports :

"A young girl, Y/N Y/L/N, has passed away due to overdose on drugs. She is the girlfriend of Nate Maloley, a growing rap singer. The reason is unknown but she was found at her house when her boyfriend had called 911"

---IMPORTANT---

Hi guys, please listen to me when I say losing your life isn't worth it. You are worth more than the amount of stars that exist. I love every single one of you, you mean the world to me. Death is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I promise things will get better, we were made warriors. And we will fight together. Ily xoxo.