[ JOHNSON ]

For - @gigglespinosa

THIS IS THE LAST ONE IM POSTING IN THIS SPAM - HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEARS AND SEE YOU IN 2017 <3

-Jack &a Jack Groupchat-

Gilinsky : y/n are you really gonna collab with us ?

You : yeah, I can sing with you while Johnson raps 😍

Johnson : idk.

You : do you not want me to..?

Johnson : no no, I do.

Gilinsky : then what's the deal, y/n is a talented singer she would do great.

Johnson : yeah I know, I hear her sing all the time when we're together...

You : Jack... are you alright :(

Gilinsky : is something bothering you bro?

Johnson : can we stop interrogating me. Let's talk about this collab. Please.

You : yeah. Sure. 😞

Gilinsky : it's fine, y/n should we both sing the chorus together?

You : i think harmonizing will sound great. We should definitely.

Johnson : I don't know, you both sound great on your own.

Gilinsky : which will make it sound great when we're doing it together.

You : J, what's really bothering you.?

Johnson: do you wanna know? do you really?

You : actually yes, I wanna know why my bf is so upset all of a sudden.

Johnson : I'm upset because my best friend gets to hang out with MY girlfriend all this time to work on the collab while I get to just sit and do the Rapping.

You : are you serious it's for a collab! You're gonna be in it too, it's not just us two in it.

Johnson: really? You guys both get to sing TOGETHER. Look sorry for being a jealous ass baby. 😞😒

Gilinsky : J.. I didn't know you were gonna be upset over this..

You : baby... I should be the one saying sorry 😞 I'm sorry for not being with you for the past week and neglecting you..

Johnson : it's whatever. I'm gonna go.

Johnson has left the group chat

Gilinsky : ..I'm sorry y/n.

You : it's not your fault.