[ Jack & Jack ]

For - @delanibutzin

I love you guys with all my heart no joke <3

-JACKANDJACK GC-

You : Gilinsky where are you! Why aren't you replying to my texts?

Gilinsky : probably because I'm busy?!

You : doing what? What's so damn important that you can't answer your girlfriend?

Gilinsky : MY JOB. You know, the thing that pays me to keep your needy ass alive!

JJ : Shit guys, can y'all argue somewhere else.

You : sorry Johnson.

You : By the way, Gilinsky, you aren't as smooth as you think you are. Leaving your phone at home yesterday while you went to the gym was a rookie mistake. Some girl kept sending you nudes.

Gilinsky : I don't know what you're talking about

You : DUMBASS! I know you're cheating on me! Hope you can find a roommate, because all your shit will be packed up by the time you get back to MY apartment.

JJ : YOU CHEATED ON HER GILINSKY?

Gilinsky : I.. Im sorry y/n.

You : now you're sorry? Earlier you didn't know what I was talking about? You're full of bullshit G. We're done.

JJ : that's an all time low bro.

Gilinsky : LOOK I'm sorry okay?! I love you y/n.

You : yeah, that's exactly what you must've thought while you were fucking your side hoe right? That's what I thought. Get over it love, your stuff will be outside to be picked up :)

JJ : damn ma, salty as ever.

Gilinsky : ugh.. I'm sorry y/n.

You : stop.

-Jack Johnson-

JJ : you okay?

You : could be better :/

JJ : I'm sorry that he did that, he should've know better than to mess with you.

You : I don't know what to do... can you come over? I don't want to be alone right now.

JJ : yeah, I'll be right over with some snacks :)

You : thanks.

JJ : oh by the way Y/n

You : what?

JJ : I kinda like you.. like a lot.

You : well, I kinda like you.. a lot :)