chapter 1

It all began like a regular day for the host club Bree was bringing sweets to the hosts who were entertaining ladies. This is Brees second year at Ouran Academy and is in the same class as Tamaki and Kyoya class B-1.

The theme was animals so the twins were Siamese cats, Hunny was a pink bunny like Usa-chan, Mori was a mouse, Kyoya was a caterpillar, Tamaki was a lion, Haruhi was a butterfly and, Bree was a fox.

Suddenly a man with blond hair tied up in a ponytail barged into music room#3 looking for the Hittachin siblings and thats exactly what he found but, they were surrounded by the host clubs customers.

"What are you doing here!?!?!" Bree asked yelling at Kain. After that Kyoya excused Bree from the club so she could talk to Kain privately. So Bree walked with Kain out into the hallway.

"Why are you here Kain?" Bree asked with a blank face while Kain had the biggest smile on his face and attempted to hug her but she side steped out of his way so he landed face first on the floor. "Well I came to imform you that your mother has agreed to transfer you to Cross Academy's Night Class!" Kain told Bree with a large smile on his face. Bree was surprised by that and finally asked "Do the twins know that we're transferring?"

Kain was not happy about having to tell Bree this because he knows what will happen but he had no other choice "No they don't know but now you could tell them for me..." by then some windows were starting to crack around the duo and ultimately shattered. Kain was scared because the pureblood that was beside him was stronger than Kaname Kuran even though he was an ancestor.

"Bree you have to calm down or else you will draw attention to us so if you may tell your brothers you'll be transferring... Oh snd nice 'costume' Bree" Kain said sirious untill he brought up her 'costume'. Bree smiled at that and with a heavy heart she went back inside the club to see that club hours were olmost over.

Bree went over to the Host Club and looked sadly at them and talked to her brothers throught thier minds. 'Hikaru Karou I have some bad news' Bree thought and her brothers replied in synk 'what is it?' 'you know that school mother said she was thinking of enrolling us in next year well she already enroled us so we are transfering later today' 'WHAT?!?!?!?' 'We have to tell the others now can you do it while I go pack our belongings okay?' they both nidded. "Bye guys I have to go." Bree said and waved to the Hosts.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Okay the first chapter yeay! I can't wait to write the second chapter, till next time!