chapter 4

All of the class erupted in whispers some of them were "Wow their the Hitachiin siblings?" or " wow they are so handsome/beautiful" until Bree had enough of all the whispers about her and her brothers so she finally asked " Where is the teacher we've been here for most a hour? Shouldn't we be learning things?" as if he was summoned their teacher walked into the class.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Time skip
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Class ended and dawn was upon us so we went back to the dorms to sleep except for Bree she was going to go out during the day and do something important. She was going to talk to Kain about something he called her for but that was in a few hours so she had a nap before she started the morning.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+
With the Host Club! (Didn't expect that did you... You probably did... I'll continue the story...)
+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

"Men we are heading to Cross Academy as foren exchange students and we will continue the Host club there!" Tamaki dramatically told the Host Club. "Are we going to see Hika-Chan, Karu-Chan, Bree-Chan?" Hunny asked he was getting happy because Bree made the best sweets for him. "Yes Honey-Sempi we will!!!" "Yeay lets go to Cross Academy!" the Host Club yelled in usion.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°
Dome. I know a.short chapter! I'll try to have a longer chapter next time but till next time!