Chapter 2

Bree went home packed for herself and her brothers before heading back to school in a limo. Once she got there she ran all the way to Music Room #3 and once she opened the door she was tackled to the ground by Tamaki and Hunny.

"Don't go Bree-Chan!" Hunny yelled and cried and Tamaki cried as well. Mori picked up Hunny and Bree shoved Tamaki off of her and spoke "Hikaru Karou we need to go in a few minuets." so all of the Hitachiins said thier goodbyes to the hosts but the last thing that Bree said with tears in her eyes was "Don't forget to visit us at Cross Academy okay?" all of the hosts minus the twins nodded everyone had tears in thier eyes.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×
Time skip
×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Once we arrived to Cross Academy we were greeted with a cheerful girl with brown hair. Suddenly a boy with silver hair pointed a hunters gun at me when I steped closer to the girl who Kain told us was his daughter Yuki. "Zero! What are you doing thats the new students father told us about!" Yuki yelled at Zero while grabing his gun.

"Long time no see Zero, last time I saw you was when I went to visit Kain and you atacked me with a butter knife." Bree said and Karou looked surprised because he didn't know about this new information Hikaru on the other hand knew exactly what she was talking about. Zero looked stuned and looked into Brees eyes and surprisingly smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Now lets go to the headmasters office so my brothers and I can get our uniforms." Bree said and started to walk behind Zero talking with Yuki about how the school is set up. Soon enough they got to the headmasters office knocked and heared "Come in~" so they went in and once all of them were in they were attacked but the Hitachiins side steped away and so did Zero and Yuki.

"Kain we are here to pick up our uniforms and ask when we start classes?" Hikaru and Karou said in synk. "Oh yes yes here they are you can start tonight or tomorrow what ever you chose." Kain said cheerfully.

"May we go to the dorms now?" Bree asked and Yuki remembered that she has to go patrol and offered to walk them over there and that is what she did. Once they got to the dorms the trio unpacked and went to class to introduce themselves to the class.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Done the second chapter the next one will be fun to write! Till next time!