Chapter 7

It was awkward for the students who just arrived from Oran Academy to settle into their new school and home. It was the hardest for Kyoya though because he was in the class specifically for vampires and he didn't know that the Hittachiins were vampires yet alone what rank they were. Kyoya likes to know everything and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING! He writes it all down in his little 'Death Note' as everyone called it. The young vampires walked into their dorm a few minutes before the Day Class students finish their last classes in an awkward silence until Bree spoke up. "So Kyoya, what type of vampire are you?" She questioned him, Kyoya was stumped but he knew she was going to find out eventually, "I'm a-" he was cut off by yelling. Hanabusa decided to open the doors to the yelling fangirls waiting just outside the dorms.

Bree sighed along with Hikaru and Karou. "This conversation is not over kyoya!" Bree had to yell over the screaming and went to class.  (Screaming Fangirls  hat are outside are down below)

  (Screaming Fangirls  hat are outside are down below)

Time skip after classes because class is  boring

"So Kyoya you never anwsered Bree's question before class," Hikaru started "What type of vampire are you?" Karou continued his brothers sentence "We're curious," they finished together. "Well as I was going to say before class, I am an aristocrat. My mother is a human and I use her surname Ootori. If I may ask what about you three?" Kyoya both answered their question and asked one of his own. "Oh that's easy, we are Pure Bloods." The twins answered like it was nothing. Kyoya started to freak out thinking 'I've has been in the presence of 3 Pure Bloods without noticing!!!' "I'm surprised you didn't notice since I've been your classes since grade school and we all were in the Host Club together." Bree added in laughing slightly because she overheard his thoughts while he was freaking out.

"How are you all Pure Bloods if Bree isn't your full sister dosen't it mean that one if your fathers are human?" Kyoya was super confused how could a Pure Blood have multiple Pure Blood children with different people? Usually Pure Bloods are loyal people to their significant others and not have children with other people.

"No, my father is a Pure Blood but my mom didn't have anyone but she wanted a child before she met the twins father so she had an affare with my father and had me. After she had me she attempted to cut all ties to my father saying it was a 'drunk mistake' that should never have happned but she loves me. When she met the twins father she wanted him to take the roll of being my father but he dosn't like me because I'm his wifes child from a different man who he dosn't even know. Only my mom and I know who my real father is..." Bree explained to Kyoya who was listening closely to her depresing story.

Sorry for the sadder ending but it gets bettet I have a bit planed but I just haven't written it...yet... But hey it's an update!!! Oh well till next time!!