Chapter 8

Bree left thinking about how much she missed her father, she hasn't seen him in over 10 years(She and her brothers are 15 like Haruhi). She only saw him on super special occasions. He was the one person that she always wish to see on her birthday when she blew out the candles that were on top of her cake every year up until a few years ago, when she heard that he might be dead. It was just a rumor but it killed Bree to think about how all she wanted for years was her father and he was dead. Hikaru and Karou would always comfort her when things like this came up but right now they were too busy talking to Kyoya to relies that their sister had left the three of them alone to catch up with each other. Kaname noticed though and walked out of the room following Bree, only to hear her crying inside of her room Kaname hesitated about going in there and comforting her or not, but in the end he went inside of her room to comfort her. Bree didn't notice that the pure blood prince was in her room with her until he came over to her and gave her a hug that she immediately and without hesitation reacted by hugging him back. 

            TIME SKIP SINCE I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME BECAUSE IT'S 10PM WHERE I'M FROM

They stayed like that for hours and nobody noticed the two were missing, until Hanabusa and the others heard the day classes bell signaling the end of their last class meaning the night classes will shortly begin. Hanabusa asked "Has anyone seen Lord Kaname around lately? Class is starting soon and he's always the first one ready." Nobody anwsered since they were too busy worrying about the Pureblood Prince not being ready at the door waiting for the others. They all looked all over the night classes dorms and it was Rema who ultimately found him, but she was not happy about how she found him especially since he was with the new girl who was apparently an ever so mighty 'Pureblood'.  Ruka was upset to say the least, she found her crush cuddling with another girl, suddenly Kyoya, Hikaru, and Karou all showed up. That's when Kaname started to wake up not realizing that he fell asleep while comforting Bree until he felt someone griping onto him from the bed as well as a small amount of weight on his chest, that's when he looked down and saw that Bree and him were laying on a bed legs intertwined and with Bree's face in Kaname's chest. Kyoya and Rema both looked jealous and angry, their crushes slept on the same bed for who knows how long doing who knows what. Suddenly Kaname realized that the cross over was in a few minuets and that he needed to change into uniform, not wanting to wake the sleeping beauy named Bree he replaced himself with a pillow that she instantly began cuddling into not realizing that it was indeed not the pureblood prince that she fell asleep with. Kaname looked at the girl with wonder. He didn't know hos someone who went through as much as she did can still look so innocent while they are sleeping. Bree really did have most men around the tip of her fingers because of her beauty especially...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm sorry that it's been so long since I updated my life has just been really busy right now especially since I'm going to be doing a lot of fundraising for a trip I want to go on this summer. I don't want to make you all think that I'm just trying to make up excuses about updating it's just that there is a lot going on for me at the moment. I hope you like this chapter...

*~*!Till Next Time