I

-Coiny POV-

Coiny stood in the mirror, his sleek copper frame reflecting on the thin frame of glass. His smug grin was wiped clean off his face, and in it's place was a sad grimace. He studied himself cautiously, as if something was going to pop out of his skin. He looked at himself one more time, sighed and walked away. "Firey will never love me."

-Firey POV-
Firey decided to take a walk outside, he wanted some fresh air. While walking down the street, he thought about Coiny. Recently, Coiny had become more of an introvert, his swaggering personality diminishing slowly. He didn't talk much and barely ever went outside. Firey was worried about him. Coiny never answered his calls or texts. Today, Coiny was sitting on the curb outside his house. Firey sat down next to him. "Hey," he said. "Are you okay?" Coiny looked up. "Hi." He looked back down at his feet. "I-I've just got a lot of things on my mind..." Firey smiled. "Come on, buddy, you can tell me." Coiny sighed. "I-i sorta like someone... B-but I don't think they like me back... I don't know what to do..." He looked at Firey. "Do you have any ideas?"  Firey thought for a moment and said, "Why don't you just tell them how you feel?" "Oh... Okay." Coiny said. "So... Um... F-firey... I really really like you..."