IV

Coiny POV ~ SELF HARM TRIGGER WARNING

Coiny sat down on the cold hard bathroom floor. He covered his face with his hands as he sobbed uncontrollably. A thousand thoughts were racing through his head. What the fuck? Why would they say that? What is wrong with them? His mind a blur, he stood up. Thoughts of pure hatred and distraught controlled him as he reached into a cupboard. He slowly pulled out a razor blade. Still crying, the blade sunk into his flesh. Blood seeped out of his open wound and started pooling on the floor. So overwhelmed with emotion, his vision went blurry. Everything jumbled up with eachother and he sunk to the floor.

(Some embarrassing art I made?????18383)

• F L A S H B A C K        T I M E •-2 hours earlier

• F L A S H B A C K T I M E •
-2 hours earlier

Coiny and Firey were walking down the street together, holding hands. They were headed to Gelatin's Steakhouse for a bite to eat with some friends. Firey, a true gentleman, opened the door and let Coiny inside. Coiny blushed and gave him a quick peck on the cheek uvu. They spotted their friends at a table: Leafy, Pen, Needle, and Eraser. Leafy noticed them first. "Hi guys ^^" she said, smiling. Eraser looked up from his phone and said "waddup my doods!" Needle waved shyly. (aaaaa she's so cute uwu) Pen made the peace sign. ✌️✌✌ The new couple sat down at the table. Gelatin came out of the kitchen. "Hey, guys!" He said cheerfully. "What would you like?" Everyone ordered n shit and he left to do the stuff that they do in there idk. Firey looked at Coiny. They hadn't told anyone about their relationship. Should he tell them? No, not right now, he decided. After a few minutes of chatting, he felt it was time. "H-hey guys..." He nervously announced. Everyone turned to him. "Me and Coiny have something to share." Coiny started to blush. Is he really...? "Me and him are... D-dating." Firey finished. Leafy's eyes brightened up. "Oh my god! No way! Congrats!" She started hugging them both. (Sorry my fireafy fans, she's just a minor character. Deal wit it.) Needle started clapping enthusiastically but quietly, as so not to disturb the others sitting around them. Eraser almost spit out his drink. "Woah, woah, woah. You and him? That's never gonna work." He laughed at his own sarcastic joke. Everyone nervously laughed. Everyone except Coiny. His face turned bright red. He looked down at his feet. Eraser's words replayed in his mind. "That's never gonna work." When his food came, he completely lost his appetite. He picked at his food with  his fork. "Hey, you okay?" Firey quietly asked him. Coiny quickly looked up. "O-oh, yeah... I'm fine... I'm just not really hungry." He thought he was gonna be sick. What eraser had said went through his mind like sad music on loop all the way back home. When he got there, he quickly went inside and went into his bedroom so he could quietly cry.

FUCK THATS THE LONGEST PART IVE EVER WRITTEN OMG 500+ WORDS?! AAAA AND IN ONLY LIKE 2 DAYS I PROCRASTINATE TOO MUCH OOPS

Of course, there will be many more parts to come. ;)))