VI

Lol hey
Um there will probably be some smut because I've been reading too many joshler one shots I'm sorry -Garrett
Lol have fun with this

*2 weeks after the previous part, No POV because I'm a lazy shit*

Coiny sat at home, in a cute ass cuddle session with his boo. They were watching Doctor Who because who wouldn't? Coiny wasn't really paying attention, though, he was too busy trying to make his oncoming bulge go away. (Ahuhuhu) it was too hard for him, though, and he quickly excused himself into the bathroom. Now, Firey however, had noticed Coiny's rising bulge. When Coiny got up to 'go to the bathroom',  Firey smirked. Coiny was horny. Coiny was so busy trying to hide this fact that he forgot to lock the bathroom door. (UH OH LMAO) Firey crept up to the door. "I know you're horny..."he cooed. He slowly opened the door, his hand firmly grasping the brass knob. Coiny was as red as a tomato. "You've been a very bad boy~" Firey whispered as he slowly inched his way to Coiny's burning face. He leaned in, and they kissed for a long time. They made out for a few minutes, Firey giving Coiny a few hickeys here and there. Coiny couldn't stand it anymore. "F-firey..." he whimpered. "Fuck me..." Firey grinned. He started pulling down his boxers, and doing the same for coiny. Firey's penis went into Coiny's ass, (ahauehshfndjfne i Can't BREATHE in laughinnfjs) Firey thrusted. Coiny started moaning in pleasure. About five thrusts later, Coiny was moaning so loud he couldn't take anymore. "I-I'm gonna cum!" And he did. It splattered all over the wall. Firey kept thrusting, and soon he came as well, inside coiny. The warm, thick liquid make everything so much sexier, and Coiny was panting inbetween moans.

Honestly the sins I have done today
Help