6

Chapter 6:

Louis woke up slowly, his eyelids still heavy with sleep. He licked his lips, tasting salty skin. Harry. He fluttered his eyes open, his face pressed into his armpit. He smelled particularly strong there of sweat and clean skin. He rubbed his fists over his eyes and lifted himself up. He ran a hand through his spiky, disheveled hair.

He looked down at Harry sleeping. His arm was over his face like he was covering his smile. His pretty pink lips were open, breaths of air snuffling out. His face was slackened without worry or stress, just at peace. Louis wanted to watch him sleep forever. He wanted to sleep beside him forever, or startle awake with Harry lying in bed next to him forever. He simply wanted a forever with him. He wanted to kiss him, rumple his hair, rest his fingertips on his hipbone warm and smooth, or wake him up with his mouth.

He cupped his face and leaned in, morning breath be damned, and pressed his mouth firmly to his. Harry stirred in his sleep, fussing and breathing heavily through his nose. He muffled a weak sound and hummed awake, his lips pursuing as if on instinct. He sighed into his mouth and gripped Louis' neck closer. Louis knew they were forever.

He slid his leg in between his thighs, Harry opening so easily for him. Slowly but surely, he started to thrust weakly into him, rotating his hips. Harry gasped, Louis kissing his mouth and moving to his neck, leaving kisses in his wake. He nibbled his skin, Harry's groans shooting straight to his cock, twitching in interest. He lathed his tongue over a fresh bruise, blooming bright in contrast to his pale skin.

Louis took time in rediscovering Harry's body again. He memorized every dip and every curve so that it burned at the back of his eyelids. He knew it would be another six months until he would visit again so he memorized every little detail, from his straight eyebrows to the dimples on his back.

He was still sore from last night but he knew he didn't need any more prepping. He slid his hand in Harry's tiny briefs, palming his warm skin. Harry groaned and pushed into his fist, his cock growing to its full size. Louis took him in his hand properly and started jerking him slowly at the same speed of Harry's breaths. He kissed across his collarbones and slid Harry's briefs off with his other hand. He pulled back to straddle him, lifting up his shirt and throwing it somewhere on the floor. He peeled off his boxers too, his bum resting on Harry's groin comfortably.

Harry's face scrunched in pain, his fists clenching on the sheets. Louis shushed him with a kiss and bent over to grab lube. He squeezed a dollop and rubbed it between his fingers to warm it up, his other hand stroking Harry's hard length. Louis arched his back and pressed in a finger slowly, getting used to the stretch. His face pinched in discomfort, his arse still sore from last night. Harry watched him with heavy eyelids, licking his mouth and breathing heavily. Louis curled his finger and slipped in another, eliciting a broken moan.

Harry rubbed his thumbs on his hipbones, trying to distract him. Louis started pushing on his fingers, the pain slowly subsiding into blooming pleasure. It spread outwards, making his toes curl and water race down his eyelids. When he deemed he was ready, he pulled out his fingers and gripped Harry's cock. Harry watched him intently, his eyes darkened with lust. Louis kissed him openly as Harry pushed inside of him unbearably slow, Louis squeezing his eyes shut.

After a few calming breaths, he nodded at Harry to move, Harry biting on his lip and slowly pushing inside him. His grip on his hipbones was so tight it would leave bruises by tomorrow. Louis guessed it was payback for the red angry marks he left on his back. Butterflies spilled in his stomach, fluttering up and up and up, Louis resting his hands on Harry's shoulders and rocking back and forth. Everything felt more intimate in the morning.