The meeting

My feet were beginning to hurt. It was only normal seeing as I've been standing in the same spot for nearly twelve hours. God, I really hated my job. I glanced over at my coworker, Liam who only stood ten feet opposite of me. He was secretly listening to music, cleverly hiding his phone and ear buds so the sup wouldn't catch him. I rolled my eyes and cursed my damn phone for having died so rapidly. I glanced back at the clock and stared at the red numbers, it was nearly midnight. Where the hell was my relief? " Hey, whose going home now?" I glanced up and froze from a mixture confusion and shock. There only three feet away stood a tall, thin guy with a pretty boy face.. The whole enchilada and kissable pink lips which were a big bonus. He wore a hat with the company logo hiding most of his hair but a spot of brown hair managed to spill from underneath. Wowza.

Interrupting my train of thought, Liam spoke up " Me!" Shaking myself and refocusing, I said in a tone of annoyance " What you mean, you? I've been here longer!" He rolled his eyes and pleaded to pretty boy " Dude, cmon do me a solid? " Pretty boy stared at both of us and just when I think he's going to do the right thing, he turns toward the guy and pats him on the back " Good night. " Liam clearly relieved grins a shit eating grin and runs toward freedom. Fueled with irritation, I laugh ironically " Wow, nice move." Pretty boy glances at me and stays quiet. Oh God I silently say as I glance around and hope that my relief is coming soon. " They're on their way already." I hear him say behind me. Quickly turning around I look at him with a neutral face and sigh " whatever. " Please come quickly....
...
.....
Twenty minutes later, I'm still standing around awaiting my relief. "Oh calm down woman." He says to me as I continue to pace back and forth. I roll my eyes and flip him the finger. " Are you new?" I pause at his stupid question but decide to answer his try at small talk. "Yea, I started a few months ago." He smirks and nods " No wonder." I gaped at him when my radio sounds off. " Officer 25, your free to break away." I nod and begin walking towards my freedom. " Whats your name?" He shouts out to me. Ignoring him, I keep going, a small smile forming on my lips. "I'm Brett" I hear him shout to me.

Only one thought comes to mind about you, "Brett"...

I don't like you.

Yah! Just finished part one, the beginning. Now keep in mind this happen around a year ago so this is as well as I can describe it.. Lemme know what you think cuz there's more to come

Love, Lady Lia