Hair down

A/N: So this is a couple months after the first chapter

Sigh, I was so exhausted.. But I wasn't the only one.. I was one of many at this moment who was tired yet relieved that we were finally off. Glancing around, I saw my co workers with their last blast of energy quickly grab their stuff and began filing out, happy to be free of this prison we call work. I slightly smiled and stood, starting to grab my items.. " ugh!" I heard a voice say behind me.. I glance behind me to see HIM, sitting across from me. With caution, I continue to grab my stuff and place it on the table. "Lay.." Restraining a groan, I glance at him " what? And I told you don't call me Lay.. " Shrugging, he sighs " I guess" Exasperated, I roll my eyes and sigh as I felt a headache coming on. Grabbing the back of my head, I released my bun, having my brown hair cascade down my shoulders.. Mmm I moaned, what a relief. " Wow" I hear from across from me.. I look up to see him, eyes wide open and mouth slightly ajar. Not knowing whether to feel flattered or offended, I answered quite rudely, " What?" Slowly shaking his head, he gulped " nothing. ' quickly turning his gape into a smirk "  Just you look better with your hair down" Rolling my eyes, I glanced at my phone, waiting for my parents to call. " Whatever". Feeling him scoot closer, I felt small nerves at the pit of my stomach.. " I'm serious. " I stared into his eyes and then quickly at his lush lips.. I gulped.. I felt both myself and him lean closer as if leaning in for a kiss.. I wasn't afraid to admit my attraction to him to myself but I knew his type, the pretty type know it all.

Suddenly, my phone began to ring.. I don't know if it was disappointed that this moment had ended so quickly or relief that I hadn't given into him. Whichever it was, I quickly grabbed my stuff and mumbled a goodbye, running out of the room..  and for the first time since I met him, a blush spread wide across my cheeks.

Maybe he wasn't so bad.