Chapter Fifteen

Nathan’s kiss was anything but comforting, but it was perfect, aggressive, passionate, her lips were dragged by his, her soft skin abraised by his stubbled cheeks. Lifting a hand she cupped his jaw, keeping his mouth on hers, the perfect drug to draw her away from the disaster of her own reality.

Nathan had come here intending to talk, to sort things out with someone who was obviously in shock, but he had so little control over his emotions and libido that he was putty in her hands. His body was hard, strong and over powering hers as he backed her towards the breakfast bar, there he lifted her hips until she was perched on the edge, her legs naturally wrapping around his waist. He moaned as he licked and sucked his way to her ear lobe, and when that caused her to throw her head back in pleasure, he had full reign over her pale delicate throat and neck.

He wasn’t to be rushed and he spent long moments teasing, kissing biting as her soft flesh, in turn Marina was desperate, her body alive with the jolts of sensation his mouth, his hands snuck under her t-shirt, and his fabric covered thighs, pressed against her sensitive inner thighs were all causing. She was writhing unsure of what she wanted from him anymore.

                “Relax,” he breathed against her neck, “I am not rushing this however hard you try.”

She sat back and looked at him from her passion-filled eyes, “you sure about that?”

When he nodded confidently, she reached for her rather skimpy top; with a tug she half lifted half tore it over her head, revealing a rather sexy pink bikini top, “Mmmm,” he studied her appreciatively, “suddenly I’m not so sure!”

The obvious appreciation gave her a sudden boost in confidence, so she reached out and plucked at the buttons on the front of his shirt, revealing his beautifully perfect body inch by inch. He was smiling at her encouragingly, then when her fingers dithered awkwardly, nerves taking over, he shirked it off his arms, standing there patiently as she looked and tentatively touched him.

She met his eyes, unsure of how to progress from here, and she could see he was restraining himself. When she could think of nothing else, she almost lost her confidence. So she reached behind her to the knot that kept the bikini on. If in doubt, dazzle him, was all she could think.

With a smile, he helped her shaking hands, reaching for the neck straps and sliding them over her shoulders, taking the fabric cups with it. Then he stared. She was perfect.

Reaching out, he cupped a small dark tipped breast in each hand, loving the feel of the hard nipples pushing into his palms.  She was stunned, her whole mind and body tuned in to the actions of his hands. Her body throbbed and she was unaware of the point when she started writhing and rubbing her pelvis against his thighs again.

Lifting her to her feet, he nodded at the skirt, “lose it!”

He was stood unhooking his combat trousers when she let the skirt drop to her feet. He kicked off his jeans, and then led her by the hand up the stairs, to the bedroom.

Marina was hit by another wave of nerves, nausea and excitement duelled in her stomach, and when he reached for her, she nearly flew over the edge into some form of oblivion. She was now completely in his hands, at his command, accepting each kiss, each touch from a hazy confusion. She was aware of him lowering her to the bed, to him kneeling at her feet and tugging off matching bottom half of her pink bikini. His hands ran up the outside of her thighs, familiarising themselves with every inch of her body.  

                “Nathan?” she gasped, reaching for him, she felt vulnerable lying there completely naked in his view. Sliding alongside her he kissed her lips briefly, before lowering his attention to her body crawling down her kissing her neck, shoulder, arms. When his lips enclosed one of her nipples, she squealed in pleasure, his chuckle in response against her soft breast was as erotic as the tongue and nibble that had caused the squeal in the first place.