Chapter 5- You're The Icing On My Cake

Word count- 2683
*-*

I groan slightly, opening my eyes, as I feel the heat on my face from the sun light.

Did I close the curtains?

I turn around in bed, to see Damon's arm wrapped around me, a small smile on his face, his eyes closed, his mouth slightly open. He looks so innocent. Well to me he is.

"Done staring Ella? Can I open my eyes now?" He asks, his voice husky.

He opens his eyes,  smiling at me slightly.

"Morning" he says

"Morning. What are you doing in my bed?" He closes his eyes, again.

"There was thunder" he murmurs, his cheeks turning pink slightly.

"Are you scared of thunder, Damon?" He nods opening one eye to look at me.

"Yeah. A lot. I came in here, so I could get my mind off it. And I just fell asleep. Sorry" I shake my head, sitting up in bed.

"Its okay." I look down at myself, to see I'm still in a black dress.

"I didn't want to change you because I thought you might get angry, and think I was taking advantage of you,when you were drunk" he sits up as well, yawning.

"Did I do anything wrong? I don't have a headache, but I don't remember anything" he nods handing me two pills and a glass of water.

"No. I think you were okay. You cried. I heard you sang, as well" he smiles getting out of bed.

He's wearing some shorts and a thin white top.

"Why did I cry?" He smirks

"I have no idea. I'm going to go and make us some breakfast okay? You won't have to come to work. Kristen and Hannah aren't coming as well" he walks towards the door but I call his name quickly, stopping him.

He turns around.

"Is there something wrong Ella?" I nod

"Why are you being so sweet? This isn't the type of relationship between an employee and an employer. And we aren't supposed to live together as well. Is there something I don't know about?" I ask

"What if I want more than a business relationship?" He walks out of the room.

What? A relationship with me? Does he know that I don't do well with relationships.

I take a deep breath and stand up.

I walk to the bathroom, and brush my teeth, and do my business. I wash my hands, and tie my hair in a bun, on top of my head. It's really warm today.

I walk out of the bathroom, and downstairs.

I feel like royalty walking down the steps.

"Hello" I wave slowly like the queen.

The doors opens and a guy walks inside with blonde hair.

He smirks at me.

"Hello" I wave walking down the couple of steps left.

"Hi. I'm Austin. Damon's best friend"

"Oh. I wondered why he always was alone. Where were you?" He raises his eyebrow shocked at my question.

"I was in Italy. I had to go over some work. I've been back for a week now" I nod

Damon walks out of the kitchen, and looks at us.