Chapter 25- Happy Birthday Noah

Word count- 1401

Damon was released from hospital two days ago.

And he's been quiet, lost in his own thoughts.

Just when everything was going okay, Violet just had to come and pop up with the secret.

I'm happy that Damon is happy. He can't stop smiling. He's been shopping, and came back with bags and bags full of toys.

It's cute to see him do it.
I wonder how much he'll care about our baby.

I've been going to the bathroom a lot. I wake up in the night feeling nausea.
And I've been tired lately a lot.

I know what they all equal up too, but I don't want to take a test yet.

"Ella, today is Noah's birthday party. I was thinking we could go?" Damon kisses my forehead,  and sits down opposite me.

"Yeah we should. He'll be really happy about it. Right?" Damon nods

"I've done a DNA test, and he is my son" Damon smiles, looking down at his mug.

"Do you want kids Damon?" He looks up at me and nods

"I do. I want kids Ella. I want to be there for them. I don't want then to go through what I went through" I smile

"Why did you break up with Violet?" I whisper

"The media had no idea about Helen. I told her my secret, she told the media. I thought I could trust her with something, but I couldn't. I kept the media quiet, and I broke up with her, putting a restriction order against her." I nod slowly

"It's one in the afternoon now, so we should be going there." He nods standing up

"I bought a lot of presents, for each year I missed." I smile as we walk out of the room.

I see at least 20 huge gift bags, full of cars, toys, lego, building blocks. Everything a kid could imagine.

I smile as Damon picks them up. I help him, and we walk towards the car.
I help him put them in the trunk. I walk towards the passenger seat, but he grabs my hand,making me stop.

I turn to him, raising my eyebrow.

"Are you okay Ella? You look sick?" He asks concerned.

"I ate too much cake!" I blurt out and he chuckles.

"Right..are you sure?" I nod biting my lip, to not say anything else.

Seriously Gabi? Cake? I should have said ice cream.

"You know I love you always Ella. I know what I did, was wrong. But please do worry. Violet won't get in between us, if that's what your worried about." He places his hand on my cheek, kissing my forehead.

"I'm not scared of that female dog." I mumble and he chuckles

"I know. Shall we go now?" I nod as he opens the door for me.

I sit inside as he closes the door.

I really want to see Noah. I want to see how cute he's going to be.

*
*
*
I was right. Noah is adorable.

"Damon, come on. You look like a giant staring at his next prey" I whisper, holding his hand, and pulling him inside.

There's a few kids in the living room, with their parents.

Violet looks at us.
She smiles at Damon, and walks closer to us.