Chapter 14- Girls Sleepover. No Appleholes, Invited

Word count- 732
*-*

"When is Damon coming?" Hannah asks looking out of the window.

"Why?" I ask her, and she looks at me.

"Oh, just. I just want to show him my night gown" I look at her black silk night gown that reaches her thighs.

She has a small fur coat on top, because we had been outside for the barbecue, and a wine glass in her hands.

"Ignore her,Gabi. She knows she can't get Damon" Kristen says and Hannah giggles.

"He's here" the door bell rings, and she runs towards the door.

I stand up, in my maxi dress, and walk out of the room, with Kristen behind me.

"Ella" Damon smiles at me, walking past Hannah, and towards me.

"Hey" I smile looking up at him.

He leans down and kisses me on my lips. I let him.

Hannah should know that he's mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him. He pushes me against the wall slightly, his tongue invading my mouth as someone coughs.

He let's me go and smiles at me, while resting his forehead against mine.

"What was that for?" He asks, rubbing his fingers over my red lips.

"Because you're my Damon. I can kiss you when ever I want." He chuckles

"Is someone jealous?" He whispers into my ear, lowly.

I blush, pushing him away slightly. He chuckles stepping back, and putting his hands up.

"I get it. You don't love me" he smiles and Hannah starts walking closer to him.

I walk closer and wrap my arms around his neck, as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you" I whisper

"Is someone jealous that someone might kiss me?" He whispers looking at Hannah a little, and then back at me.

"I don't get jealous. I'm just claiming what's mine" I state.

"Have you been drinking Ella?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"No. Don't you love me?" I pout.

Maybe I have been drinking.
Can you get drunk on wine? At least 15 glasses?

"I love you. Maybe I should take you home?" I shake my head, letting him go and looking at Hannah, and Kristen.

"No. I want to stay here." He nods, as I turn back to him.

"Well ladies, I better be off. I'll see you in the morning Ella. I hope you love the clothes I bought you. One of them is especially for tomorrow'" I nod at him confused as he walks towards the door.

He stops, and runs back to me. He kisses my cheek, and smiles at me.

"Dream about me baby" he smirks and walks out of the room. Kristen closes the door.

"You're so lucky" Hannah groans walking back to the living room.

I smile.

"Yeah." I say following her, and sitting on the floor, in our make shift beds.

"Prank ca-" someone walks downstairs and we all frown.

Then Kristen smiles at someone behind us.

"Oh. Girls, Evan stays here, so he'll be upstairs" Kristen says and I turn around to see Evan.

He smiles at me.

"Maybe I'll stay here" he sits down next to me.

I move away from him, and they all look at me.

"Gab-" I shake my head

"No. Don't come near me Evan. You're not allowed to be here." He sighs

"What I did wasn't my fault. I told you. It's your parents fault." I move closer to Kristen as he stands up.

Kristen looks at him confused.

"I told you. But no! Fuck no! You had to get married to him! Right? Well you fucking bitch! I'm going to kill him. He's going to die tonight. It's either you or him" he shouts.

I stand up, and try to call Damon. Evan grabs my phone and smashes it on the wall, and all the girls gasp.

"What the fuck are you doing Evan. You told me you were over her. You said you didn't want to look at her. What the hell are you doing?" Kristen shouts at him,and she stands up.

I run past him and open the door.

Damon can't be that far.

"It's either you or him Gabi! And you chose yourself!" I hear Evan's voice behind me.

I run across the road, just as a car hits me. I fall far away, onto a lamp post. The last thing I see is Evan walking towards me.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Hey guys!
First of all sorry for any mistakes.
I try to go through all of them but I seem to keep missing a few.

This is the shortest chapter I have written in this book but it was necessary.

Who wants a Damon pov for the next chapter?

I had something else to say as well, but I forget. It tends to happen.
Do you hate that feelings when you want to tell someone something,but as soon as you step into the room, you forget? I hate that so much.

( I remembered ☺)

I know updating is on Tuesday, but as it's Eid on Monday day I will be updating on Monday as well as Tuesday.
I know I'm awesome.

But I just want to give a little warning.
Eid in my family is a little different, so the update will be much early this time. It will hopefully be around 6.30 in the morning, England time.

The reason is because I get ready to go to my grandad's house early in the morning and I get ready with my cousins. I have no sister, so sad right?

I have three brothers,but I'm the oldest.

Okay I think I'll stop giving you an autobiography.

Did you like this chapter? If yes, click that little star at the bottom ⬇( if it's there on what device you use) and leave a comment!

What do you prefer?
#Dambi OR #Della