Chapter 17- Wedding Carriage?

Word count- 2135

I cover Damon's eyes from behind, and he stands up straight.

I'm okay now. The doctors said that I had no broken bones, and I could take the cast off. Like I said. I'm a fudging fighter.

People in the lobby smile.

"Who is it?" Damon says.

"Guess who?" I say

"Hmm...is it Ella?" I remove my hands as he turns around a smile on his face.

"Morning" he frowns at me.

"Why are you here? You're on bed rest" I smile sweetly.

"I missed you" I pout.

"I missed you too. But still" I sigh.

"So you want me to go back? Okay. I know when I'm not wanted" I turn around walking away.

"Ella.." he sighs walking in front of me.

"Now that you're here, you can stay with me. I did need some help"  he says and I smile.

"Let's go" he picks me up bridal style, and starts walking towards the elevator 

"Not in front of everyone Damon" I whisper, blushing.

"Why? They all know you're going to be my wife in 2 days" I nod slowly as he stands in the elevator.

It's been a couple of days since Damon told me everything about him. And we're back to normal. The first day was hard, but then. he spent the day home showing me how to cook.

Now I know how to cook spaghetti. Cool right?

"Ella, what are you thinking about?" He asks walking out of the elevator.

I look at him and smile.

"At how strong you are. I mean, I'm not as light as a feather, and you can still pick me up" he chuckles.

"I won't lie and say you don't weigh anything because the chocolate does go somewhere. But you're not that heavy." He says placing me on his chair

I smile.
At least he's honest and not lying.

"Oh I wanted to tell you something about our wedding." I nod slowly as he sits on the desk in front of me.

"I have everything planned out. I don't want you to worry. All you have to worry about is showing me your dress. You know just in case it doesn't fit or if it's too big" he grins.

"Haha. No you're not seeing my dress. I've hid it in a place you won't be able to find. I know you've tried to look for it" he smirks

"It's not my fault. You should at least give me an idea of how it is" I nod

"Okay. It's white" he frowns.

"Thank you for the huge hint Ella. You've helped me so much" he says sarcastically.

I smile.

"You're welcome. So does this mean that you've done everything for our wedding? How is it?" He smirks

"I won't tell you. You'll just have to see it on the wedding day" I stand up slowly.

"Thank you so much, dear future husband" he smiles.

"You're welcome" I smile back.

"You're cute. I'll let it slide" he chuckles.

"Just because I'm cute? Thank you?" He says.