Chapter 3

Hey guys, Daimond here! I just wanted to say thanks for reading my book Aaron's sister! It really took me a while to get chapter 2 on here. So thanks and enjoy chapter 3!

Luna's P.O.V. 5:37

~*~*~ Luna's dream ~*~*~

I was in the house of my parents. It was a party, my 16th birthday. My whole family was there. My boyfriend was there also. My boyfriend kisses me. But then... He gets pushed away by me. I run outside to the backyard. A red ora appears around me. Every one walks outside to see what is wrong. The ora transforms me. I screamed because i felled pain inside my whole body. I felled big, dark red wings grow on my back. My body turns red and my eyes turn black. Then i felled nothing... Not even a single emotion... My family and friends were just standing there. And only one thought was in my head... Kill... Kill the people who you ones loved. Because... It's Kill... or be killed. Fire balls appeared in both of my hand and i trow them to the people i ones loved. I was flying a few inches above the ground. I was laughing... I was laughing because i saw them suffer. I was laughing because of the fire. I was laughing... Then someone jumped on my back and putted his hand on my forehead. He made me fell the pain the people there were fealing. I screamed. Then i fainted...

~*~*~ End dream ~*~*~

I woke up screaming. Evey one woke up instantly. I stood up and ran to my stuff. "Luna, what's wrong?" i heard people say, but i didnt care. i got my stuff and ran outside. I was running to my house, when i felled a hand grab my arm. "Luna, what's wrong?" it was Aaron. I teared up and hugged him. "A-Aaron, i-i hurt t-them..." I started crying. "Is this about what happened back then?" he asked. I nodded and hugged him tighter. Every one ran up to us. "Luna, are you okay?" i heard someone say. Aaron let go of me. "I don't want any of you boys come near my sister!" he yelled at the boys. He grabbed my hand and walked with me to my house. I opened to door and let him inside. I locked the door and walked to the couch, i sit down next to him. "Tell me what you saw in your dream" he commanded. I explained everything, i told him every single detail. He sighed. "We can't let it happen again" he said. "I know, but how do we do that? i don't have control of it!" i said still crying. He hugged me tight. He was the only one who remembered what happened that day. "We have to keep the boys away from you, because if one of them breaks your heart, he wont survive it and i don't think you want to kill someone... again..." ...

Thanks for reading Chapter 3 of my book. It's maybe short, but it has kinda a cliffhanger. so... yeah... Cya! Daimond, out!

Word count: 514