Chapter 4

Aaron's P.O.V.         11:30

Okay, today is the day. I'm going to get Luna out of her house. She has not been out since the sleep over. And it feels like its all my fault. I'm walking to her house with Aph. Let's try. Aph knocks on the door. "Aaron is that you?" a voice says from inside. "Yes, it's me Luna. Aphmau is here as well" i answer. "Why is she here?" Luna asks. "She and all the others are worried sick about you. Can she come in as well?" i ask slowly. "Fine" she mumbles and she opens the door. We walk inside and sit on the sofa. Akward silent. I sighed. "Do you guys... Want something to drink?" Luna asks trying to break the akward silent. "Sure... I would like a water..." Aph says. "I would like a apple juice..." i say. She nods and walks to the kitchen. "I'm gonna help her" i tell Aph. Aph nods her head and i walk to Luna. "You wanna talk about something, don't you?" Luna says without even turning around. "Yeah... I do... Luna, you need to get out of your house. You can't live your life like this. So do you wanna come to the birthday party of KC tonight? I know i said stay away from the boys, but you can see them one time." i tell her. "Why would i go? It's not like i really know her..." she stares to the floor. 30 minutes later we go. And Luna is coming to the party.

Skip to when Aaron is going to get Luna

I'm walking to Luna's house. She gave me a key to get in. When i'm about to open the door, i hear voices from the other side. "You have to go, if Aaron finds out your here he will kill you" Luna says. "Maybe your right... See you at the party Lu..." a male voice says. I open the door and walk inside to see Luna who is kissing a boy. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" i say loud. Luna and the boy stop kissing and walk backwards. Now i see the boy is Vylad. "Aaron... This is not what it looks like..." Vylad says. "Then explain why you two are kissing" i say. They don't answer. "Let's just go to the party..." Luna says to end the silent. I nod and we walk to the girls' house. Vylad knocks and katelyn opens the door. "Hey guys. Come in" she says. We walk inside and Luna sits on the sofa. Then Vylad sits next to her. I growl. "Is something wrong Aaron?" Aphmau asks. "I think there is something going on between Vylad and my sister" i answer. Aph looks at them. "They are really cute together" she says still looking at them. "I don't like it at all" i mumble. "Aaron, she isnt a child anymore. She can do whatever she wants" aph hugs me. " you're right... But its just i havent seen her since her 16th birthday..." i stare at the ground. "Okay, let's play a game" KC says. "Kawaii~Chan wants to play spin the bottle" KC says. We all sit in a cirkle, but Luna leans on the wall. "I don't wanna play this game" she says. "Please Luna~sama" Kawaii~chan says. Luna sighs and sits next to Vylad. KC spins the bottle and it stops at Garroth. They both blush. Garroth walks to KC and kisses her. Then they both blush a bright red. Then Luna spins the bottle and it ends on Vylad. Vylad leans in to kiss her. "Luna?" Luna looks behind her and sees...

Mhuhahahaha.... Cliffhanger! Sorry guys. I hope you enjoyed! I don't have much time to update because of school (school the life ruiner... Bruh), so i try to write when i'm at school. Cya! Daimond, out!