Chapter 86 | the offer

Reader POV

I walked into the village, greeting the villagers that greeted me, I guess Hiccup had some chief schooling today, because I can't find him anywhere.

I hummed my favourite song as I walked down the paths and up to the Haddock household.

I walked inside and flipped over the arm of the sofa, I've done nothing all day but I'm tired as anything, how does that work?

I somersaulted over into the the sofa and sat up properly, taking out my phone and checking for any sign of (c/n), nothing.

I put my phone on the coffee table and stared aimlessly at the clouds out the window.

I sighed in boredom.

It's only 2pm I still have a while afternoon to do things, and there's nothing to do, that's unlike Berk.

"You alive over there?"

I jumped and turned to see Valka.

"Oh, yeah, I'm just bored outta my mind, Astrid's sparing with Heather, the twins are Thor knows where, the dragons are asleep, and I can't find Hiccup so I'm just kind here" I said.

"Well, that does seem boring" she said.

"Yep"

"I think I saw Hiccup walking to the markets but Thor knows where he is now"

"He's always running off" I said.

"That's Hiccup for you"

"Got anything for me to do?"

"Not at the moment sorry, you can fly with Cloudjumper if you want"

"Yes, thanks!" I said running out and toward the stables.

I found cloudjumper hanging from the roof.

"Cloudy!" I yelled.

He came down and tilted his head at me.

"Mind if we go for a fly? I man I could myself but my wings ache" I said.

The dragon nodded.

"Thanks" I said jumping in his back and shooting into the sky.

I landed on a nearby island, cloudjumper went to get some fish leaving me with a phone and myself.

"What to do?" I asked myself.

I added a little skip in my step and that gave me an idea.

"CLOUDY!"

-time skip-

"ASTRID! HEATHER!" I yelled running into the arena.

"Woah! Chill girl! What is it?" Astrid asked.

"Do you wanna organise a flash mob?" I asked.

The gave me confused looks.

"It's where you go to a public place and randomly start dancing and see how many people join in" I explained.

"I'll get the gang!" Heather yelled running out.

"I'll get the speaker!" Astrid yelled.