A: Affection

It was a typical day. No, it was an awful typical day. Arthur was returning home from a meeting with his boss. He was walking angrily thinking about how unfair was everything and about how everything was pissing him off. It was so unfair. Why did everything have to be his fault?! It was not his problem his bosses couldn't do anything right. He sighed and ran his hand through his short yellow hair. He soon reached their house. And by their of course he meant his and Francis'. They'd been dating for so long they decided to live together as well. The Brit opened the door and angrily walked to the couch where he lied down. He really was in the worst mood. Soon enough to make things worse, his hoplessly romantic boyfriend appeared with a smile. That stupid annoying bright beautiful smile that made Arthur a little happier even though he'd never admit.
"Amour~! You're back" The Frenchman smiled brightly and ran over to him. "How did it go?" He asked now sitting beside him and looking at him with those beautiful ocean blue and twilight purple eyes that warmed up his heart like a blaze. The younger one sighed.
"Bloody fantastic" he replied in a sarcastic tone.
"Oww, what happened mon ami~?"
"I don't wanna talk about it" He huffed and turned around. The other one smiled gently.
"Well, whatever it was, I know just how to make things right." The smaller blond turned to him and raised an eyebrow (or four.....ok sorry XD).
"Oh? How?"
Francis was so glad he asked and quickly pulled him onto his lap, wrapping his arms around him. Those gentle yet strong arms he loved so much.
"W-what the hell frog?!?"
The Frenchman didn't reply. He just cuddled him, gently burrying his face into the other's shoulder which caused Arthur to ...actually relax. He hated to admit but Francis was like the medicine for everything. His affection was something unique even though Arthur was always in a bad mood. And the best part...it was for him and only. Noone else got to have the sweet, gentle and protective Francis he had. And for that he was thankful as can be. He slightly grinned to himself and closed his eyes, something the Frenchman noticed.
"See? I told you~" He said happily.
"S-shut up..." The green eyed one blushed slightly. "D-don't ruin it..."

Francis nodded and gently stroke the other's hair. Placing a soft kiss on Arthur's cheek and making him go red. God he was so adorable when he was blushing. 
They stayed there for a while enjoying themselves and these quiet precious momments of affection, until Francis smiled gently at his lover.
"You must be hungry cher. Come on I made your favourite." Before Arthur could say anything Francis got up picking him up bridal style and walking to the kitchen. Instead of struggling Arthur just smiled to himself and gently rested his face in his lover's chest as The other man placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. 
"Do you feel better now~?" The man smiled down at the other. Arthur nodded gently and nuzzled happily.He might be a grumpy tsundere but when it came to Francis' affection he just couldn't find himself to resist. He just needed affection. His affection

Ok so this was my first part of "FrUk A-Z" and also my first "A-Z" generally. I hope you like it ^^
Please let me know if you like it and your thoughts generally ^^