B: Breakfast

Morning. The sun was rising slowly, painting beautiful colours in the sky. Francis of course was the one to get up first, as always. He woke up with a gentle yawn. His hair was in a low ponytail so it wouldn't get messy from sleeping. He turned his head to the left and smiled as he looked down at the sleeping man next to him. Unlike the Frenchman's, Arthur's hair was messy from sleep and his mouth was half open causing Francis to chuckle at how adorable he looked. Ah yes, he was adorable. The cutest thing on the planet....even when he tried to hit him. Francis smiled nevertheless. He leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss on his boyfriend's forehead before getting out of bed to go make some breakfast.
So he walked to the kitchen and started making it. French cofee for himself with milk and three spoons of sugar. For Arthur tea obviously. Early grey, his favourite. He decided since Arthur was still asleep he had time to make it a little more special. So he smiled to himself and started making croissants and jam-scones as well. Of course he'd bake them. He'd never buy ready "plastic" croissants. He wanted all his meals to be fresh and delicious for him and of course his precious lover. It's been almost an hour but he was finally done. He placed them all on a big wooden plate, along with some milk, sugar and butter just in case Arthur wanted to add something and walked back to their bedroom. Arthur had finally woken up but not interly. He yawned and rubbed his sleepy eyes in the cutest way possible, earning a bright morning smile from Francis.
"Bonjour mon lapin~" He sat on the bed next to him and placed the plate near them. "I made breakfast"
Arthur yawned again. "Breakfast.....in bed?" He looked at the plate. Everything seemed delicious, and smelled so sweet. The Brit slightly smiled and turned back to his boyfriend. "You didn't have to. I'm not royal or something"
Francis smiled softly "of course you are.." He then smirked slightly. "You're my little princesse~"

Arthur frowned. "God frog, do I log like a bloody girl to you?!?"
"Non, but you look like a princesse" He winked causing Arthur to blush slightly
"That doesn't even make any sense!"
"Love doesn't make sense" Francis replied softly with his stupid amazing gentle voice and leaned down. "It just happens" Those were the last words he said before pressing his lips to Arthur's gently. Arthur's face grew light pink as he was standing still for a few seconds before melting into the kiss. Oh Francis was such a good kisser. His lips were so soft and warm, like a soft pillow made of clouds and wine. They soon pulled away and smiled gently to eachother.
"Now your majesty, eat your breakfast and you might get another dessert~" Francis winked. Arthur looked away but started eating nevertheless.
Breakfast was indeed the most important meal of the day

Ok "B" is done as well. My next chapter will be about something I'm crazy about but some of my friends not so much. Can you guess?
Again thanks for reading this and makes sure to leave a comment bellow and tell me what you think so I know I have readers XD Thank you~ ^^