D: Drunk

It was Friday night. Francis was home, finishing some things he had to. Englad on the other hand was at a bar with some workmates of his to celebrate something clearly unimportant as it was just an excuse for them to go get wasted. Arthur didn't really want to go but they insisted so he finally agreed. Francis didn't mind that. He was feeling a little unsecure sure but he trusted Arthur. After all he would join him as long as he was done with his paperwork. And that's what happened. After a few hours...two or three maybe, Francis had finally finished. Even though he was already tired he couldn't just not go. He and Arthur didn't have time to talk to eachother the whole week and he to needed to see him so badly....He put some nice clothes on, not too formal but not too casual either. He happily made his way to the bar. Once inside he started looking for his boyfriend. The place was huge and crowded so it wasn't really easy to spot him....or was it?
After not more than five minutes Francis' eyes almost widened as he saw him. The Brit was dancing on the bar counter wearing only a long ribbon around his head and his boxers, surprisingly with a pattern of the french flag. He smirked slightly. He really just wanted to grab a bottle of wine and join him but he had to be mature no matter how hard it was. He walked towards the counter and looked up at him noticing his red cheeks.
"Come on Arthur, let's go home" He said but received no response. He talked to him again louder this time.
"Angleterre~! You're drunk again. Get down and let's go home, s'il vous plaît~!" The only response he got was his boyfriend turning his back to him and laughing like silly. God how much he wanted to join him....no. He had to remain calm. Once Arthur turned to the front again, Francis gripped his arm so this time he would really notice him.
"Don't try my patience mon ami, that's enough for tonight, don't you think?"
Arthur pointed his tongue out.
"I'm doing bloody fine *hic* so join me or leave me alone you hot frenchman" Yup, he was definatelly drunk. Arthur smiled to himself and turned away again when he felt two strong arms pull him towards the owner of them and helping him off of the counter.
"Arthur. Home. Now." That wasn't a question anymore, it was a statement. Arthur struggled trying to get away from his grip
"Nooooo~ *hic* let me go you beautiful man~!" Arthur cried out. Francis couldn't help but chuckle at that but he soon got tired of him fighting it and forced him back into his clothes.
"We're going home now." Francis stated as he threw his boyfriend over his shoulder and made his way out of the bar after paying for the bill. "Only one bottle of rum and he's like zhat already?..." He sighed.
There was no bus or taxi at this hour outside and he had lend his car to his friend Antonio so the only option was for him to walk home. His boyfriend wouldn't make it that easy of course...
"Put me down *hic* handsome frog~! I'm the *hic* bloody united Britain of *hic* great Ireland and northen kingdom~!" He said almost tiredly. Francis rolled his eyes.
"You're a drunk nation that doesn't make any sense." He said and continued to walk.
By the time they had reached home, Arthur was asleep, well, half asleep as he was quietly murmuring stuff. Francis gently brought him into an embrace and Arthur wrapped his legs around Francis' waist in response. Nuzzling gently. 
Francis smiled slightly and softly stroke his back,  walking him to bed. Even drunk, he was happy to see him.

The next morning Arthur woke up with a terrible hangover. His head was aching like hell and he couldn't remember anything. Francis walked to their room
"You're finally awake I see mon cher.." He said smiling but not in his usual cheerful tone. Arthur rubbed his eyes confused.
"Huh...Francis?....what happened?" He asked when he felt his stomach aching as well. Luckily Francis had already brought him a bucket which Arthur used right away, emptying the Alchohol and everything he had eaten the day before. He looked up at his boyfriend again slightly guilty and embarassed. His cheeks were still pink from the alchohol.
"I believe you got your answer" The frenchman sighed. "From now on, no drinking in public places without me around. You're not able to protect yourself from poisoning, people around you or your own actions."
"But Fra-" He was cut off by himself as he puked once again. His boyfriend sighed once more and shook his head in disaproval.
"I better let you...finish" He said and walked to the door. Before exiting the room though he turned to his lover with a smirk.  "Nice underwear by the way" He winked and left closing the door behind him and leaving the other alone with his bucket and his now crimson coloured face. And nope, it was not red from the alchohol this time.

Yay~ I'm back (sorry it took me days to update but I had a lot of things to do.) I really hoped you liked it ^^ Please let me know what you think and stay tuned for the next chapter~ <3