G: Gym

England was a rather strong country, but as a human form Arthur is barely excercised and so he wasn't really strong either. His lover on the other hand was. He had an excelent body. He was muscly but not too much like Germany or Greece. No, Francis was perfect. His arms were strong yet gentle, he had abs too but not a creepy body builder's six-pack. Oh yes, his body was as perfect as the rest of him. Then an idea crossed Arthur's mind. What if Francis wanted him to have nice body as well? What if he find someone else who does? Arthur didn't concider himself handsome. He actually hated everything about himself...He had to do something about it. He knew there was not a spell he could use. Even if there was, it's effects wouldn't last long, so he decided to go to the gym.

Once there a coach approached him.

"My I help you?" He asked.

"Um...evening sir, I was hoping to get a ...nice body.." He said with a slight blush

"Defy 'nice' please" After Arthur explained what he had on his mind, the man made a conclution.

"Let's see...with everyday excercise and a good diet I believe you might get there in 8-10 months if you're lucky." 8-10 months?! MIGHT get ther IF he was lucky?! Arthur didn't have time for that. He needed to look better now!

"Look, I'm on a rush so just give me an expert workout program for today please"

"Um...but sir, that might damage your body I think you shouldn't-"

"Isn't this a gym? Your job is to train me so just do it!" The british said angrily. The other man sighed. "Alright, I see. Please follow me"

After hours of endless workout, Arthur could feel every part of his body hurt. Even though he was in pain, incredibly tired and couldn't move had to go home. So he slowly and painfully made his way there. As soon as he reached the front door he opened it quickly and collapsed on the sofa. He was about to close his eyes when a very angry France stood with crossed arms in front of him.

"Where have you been?"

"France!" He tried to hide his pain as he sat up. "Um...I had some...work to do"

"And you come back from work like that?" The taller one was obviously not buying it. But why was England home so late and looked so tired and in pain. Could it be that...no Arthur would never do that to him, would he? Maybe he got drunk again, Francis thought, but no he seemed completely sober. Unless he was drunk and decided to come home later. Then again maybe he was indeed working, even though it didn't seem like he did. Whatever the case was the first thing he would do is make sure the other's ok.

"Tell me the truth Arthur" France stated.

"But...it's true...um..ye-"

"God, I know when you lie ok? Now tell me! Were you drunk or did you cheat on me?!" He covered his mouth with his hand as he didn't want to say the last part. It just escaped him.

"I...I'm sorry cher, I don't know what came over me.." The frenchman said softly looking down. Arthur felt guilt for not telling him right away out of embarassment. But now, seeing his only love so worried made him re-concider it.

"I was at the gym"

"What?" Francis looked at him a little confused.

Arthur sighed. "You are so goodlooking and perfect, and I am nothing compared to you in every way..." The smaller one looked slightly down "So since I can't change all of my characteristics, I tried to workout...I wanted to look better for you. I was afraid because you're so handsome and I'm not and you deserve someone who has everything but at the same time I didn't want to lose you so I-" Before he could finish, he was cut off by his boyfriends warm lips, pressing gently against his own. Francis then pulled away.

"Mon cher, don't you know I love you?"

"I do, but-"

"And I love everything about you." He gently cupped his cheeks. "I love your sparkling eyes, your hair, your body, even your adorable eyebrows you hate so much. I would never want you to change for everyone, not even for me"

"But...wouldn't you like me more if I did?"

Francis shook his head. "I would always love you the same, no matter what you did. But I would never change you because to me you're amazing like that" He said with a soft smily.

Arthur felt a slight blush on his cheeks as he smiled shyly and hugged the man tight. "I love you so much"

The other nodded. "Now let's get you to bed. You need to rest...and your muscles." Arthur nodded and Francis gently lifted him up as he mad his way to the bedroom. "I'm also guessing you didn't eat all day either so I'm making you your favourite"

Arthur might not be the strongest one, but he surely was the luckiest one. He had the most loving person next to him, telling him that he's beautiful, caring about him and loving him every day, not loosing a chance to prove it. This is definitely way better than having abs. One thing was for sure though. He would never go to the gym again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I managed to write the letter 'G'! (and it was lame XD) I know I just couldn't...idk. I hope you enjoyed. And I also hope my next part turns out better. See you at 'H' everyone~! <3